PDA

View Full Version : Another truck

rmalone
January 23rd, 2009, 03:14
from Al Lee converted and uploaded. Many Thanks to Al Lee and Bearcat241 for the truck and the help to get it done.
Roy (RM)

Jagdflieger
January 23rd, 2009, 06:57
She's up and ready to download.

Thanks Rmalone!

Pen32Win
January 23rd, 2009, 10:58
Looks like a recovery vehicle, maybe an engine lift, maybe both.... Any details behind the lifting gear and frame in the bed?

Great looking Truck.

OBIO
January 23rd, 2009, 14:25
Looks like a recovery vehicle, maybe an engine lift, maybe both.... Any details behind the lifting gear and frame in the bed?

Great looking Truck.

Pen32....as much as I hate to air someone else's dirty laundry, I'm going to make an exception this time around. That truck, and I have this from a very reliable source, is what Dirtman used to take his 2nd cousin to Senior Prom in.

She ain't heavy, she's my kissin cousin LOL!

OBIO

Dirtman
January 23rd, 2009, 15:17
Pen32....as much as I hate to air someone else's dirty laundry, I'm going to make an exception this time around. That truck, and I have this from a very reliable source, is what Dirtman used to take his 2nd cousin to Senior Prom in.

She ain't heavy, she's my kissin cousin LOL!

OBIO

Awwwe DANG ..... BUSTED AGAIN!!!

I wuz gonna take yer sister but she stood me up at the last minute ..... cuz you needed a date that night too.

Pen32Win
January 23rd, 2009, 17:23
OBIO,

That was just brutal.......but hilarious....:caked:

B17Sam
February 28th, 2009, 05:48
....Any details behind the lifting gear and frame in the bed?

The lift was modeled somewhat after the picture of this one from the 381st BG at Ridgewell England.

Al

Devildog73
February 28th, 2009, 15:47
Thanks rmalone, I needed a little target practice for my German and Japanese missions.......