PDA

View Full Version : Rollout of the Pilatus PC-24

mirage3
July 5th, 2014, 07:39
T: -26 days...

Hello, as you know i am swiss. Pilatus has announced his first jet, the PC-24, a business jet. This is the only Super Versatile Jet, who can also start from unprepared grounds (e.g. the australian "bush") and has a rear access cargo door. The airplane will have its rollout on August 1st (Swiss National Feast) at Stans, by the Pilatus Factory. Pilatus has decided to give out a great event for the rollout and invite the aviation fans. After the PC-24, Pilatus will Show many other own planes and give a small "airshow". I will keep you update on the event and post photos of the event.
The entrance at the event is free.
www.pilatus-aircraft.com/?action=pc24eventsite
Cheers

Miro:D

Daveroo
July 5th, 2014, 08:35
Miro,
fantastic,i will be waiting for those photos.i wish we had this plane in FSX ,would be a good plane for the way i fly in fsx...

mirage3
July 5th, 2014, 08:52
Hi daveroo, i wish me the same thing. But i don't know hiw to modelling with 3DSMax! Cheers!:sly:

ce_zeta
July 5th, 2014, 09:35
Thanks for the info, Mirage3.

mirage3
July 5th, 2014, 13:18
As i opened the thread.... Maybe we will have a virtual PC-24....:cool:

mirage3
October 14th, 2014, 11:10
Hi guys, As many of you know we will have a virtual PC-24.
Thanks David for Accepting me there ...
--------------
So, I apologize for my delay, But in the last time I was overcharged with work. Finally I got time to download the pictures to my computer.
I taked 437 photos, and choosing from them for do a slideshow for you is really hard.
I will present you a screamed version with only the important things of the show.
Keep up your subscriptions and take a look in the next days.
Cheers

Miro:D

StormILM
October 14th, 2014, 11:21
Pilatus has always made a fine product and I feel certain the PV-24 will be no different!
It looks great!