PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye for a couple of weeks

kelticheart
July 4th, 2014, 03:07
Dear friends,

this is just to say a quick goobye to everybody for a couple of weeks. Me and me hon will be leaving for a two-week vacation this Sunday morning again in the Caribbens, over at the island of Guadeloupe in the French Antillas.
I am expecting to stuff my face with seafood, get plenty of Mojtos and/or Planteur Punch.... :very_drunk: and shoot a whole bunch of pictures while snorkelling around the coral reef. :triumphant:

I'll be back on July 21st. I put my upload of the Northern Italian GSL sceneries on hold because I decided to add a few more bridges over the Po and some major rivers. The prop project is coming along real nice, I finished both versions the 4-blade texture and I still have to do the 3-blade with the broken disc.

I'll show up again in a two weeks, in the meanwhile I wish a good summer rest to each one of you.

Cheers! :wavey:
KH :ernaehrung004:

I'll be darned! I almost forgot:..........HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!!!

Blood_Hawk23
July 4th, 2014, 03:40
Have a safe trip my friend. Enjoy!!!

Watch out for the Hurricanes. The season has already begun.

bub
July 4th, 2014, 03:46
Kelti,
Have a wonderful time and relax and enjoy, you and the "boss", you deserve it.
Bub

Worthless
July 4th, 2014, 05:16
Have a great time. You shouldn't have to worry too much about any hurricanes Kelti. Arthur was just a pop gun. Mostly a lot of rain and some heavy gusts up around Cape Lookout. It's still a little early for the big stuff. That usually doesn't come until late August or early September.....when I go to the shore for a vacation.

Shadow Wolf 07
July 4th, 2014, 06:21
Bon voyage... have a great time.

Rami
July 4th, 2014, 09:54
Kelti,

Enjoy your time, and have a safe trip. Godspeed! :wavey:

gius
July 4th, 2014, 10:52
Have good holidays, Stefano!!!:jump:

Talon
July 4th, 2014, 11:21
Kelti,

Enjoy your vacation and I hope you have as much fun there that I'm having here.