PDA

View Full Version : 20mmMkII Hispano muzzleFlash

gosd
June 29th, 2014, 14:26
Looking for the proper 20mmMkII Hispano muzzleFlash effect.

gosd
June 30th, 2014, 06:32
Actually I am looking for the following effects :MuzzleFlash="fx_bomberguns" and TracerEffect="tracer_red_smoke20".
These are required in the gun pods CS_20mkII and CS_20mm_Hispano_MK_5pano_round needed in the "spitfire_III" loadout.​

Daiwilletti
June 30th, 2014, 15:04
Actually I am looking for the following effects :MuzzleFlash="fx_bomberguns" and TracerEffect="tracer_red_smoke20".
These are required in the gun pods CS_20mkII and CS_20mm_Hispano_MK_5pano_round needed in the "spitfire_III" loadout.​

Hi gosd, Charlie produced the Spitfire III and a series of effects, guns, weapons, shaders, meshbudgets etc for his addon "DCDairy"(sp). His stuff is often prefixed "CS" IIRC.

You may be able to find this addon here at SOH? Or the weapons effects may also be included in his more recent addon DIAB - Day It All Began.

By chance I installed DCD as a blast from the past the other day, over Stock + JF BoB install. It features good shaders.xml, and atmospheric/spooky sounds/voice effects that inspired Pat Pattle I'm sure. I just wish it had come out after a lot of the early war aircraft had been made. As it is, bodged up aircraft like the Spit III had to suffice instead of the better versions of BoB era hurris and Spits and 109s that have more recently become available.

cheers,
D