PDA

View Full Version : Looking for, WWII Ford island for FSX

trucker17
June 24th, 2014, 21:02
Ok as the title says, I am looking for the FSX version of Ford Island ( Pearl Harbor) WWII. I had the scenery but lost it when my system crashed.
And have looked everywhere for it.
The one I am looking for places ships back into battleship row, and has ford island as an operating air strip.
Does anyone know where I can get it again.?
Thanks.
Craig.

TARPSBird
June 24th, 2014, 23:19
I'd kinda like to check that package out myself. :)

trucker17
June 25th, 2014, 08:08
I'll let you know if I can find it.

trucker17
June 26th, 2014, 11:10
I was able to locate the scenery.

Crusader
June 26th, 2014, 14:55
I was able to locate the scenery.

Is there anyway of sharing this scenery or tell us where we might find it ? I looked at several places and could not find any FSX WWII versions of Ford Island . It sounds interesting and wouldn't mind taking a look .

Rich

trucker17
June 26th, 2014, 15:43
Is there anyway of sharing this scenery or tell us where we might find it ? I looked at several places and could not find any FSX WWII versions of Ford Island . It sounds interesting and wouldn't mind taking a look .

Rich

Sure.....
PM me with your email and i'll send you the zip. I am waiting for permission from the creator to post it here......

trucker17
June 26th, 2014, 16:10
Hey Everyone.
I am waiting to hear from the 91st bombardment group for permission to post their scenery here......
I have an email out to the designer of the scenery and have a PM to him at their web site.... once I have the OK I will post it here.

Crusader
June 27th, 2014, 03:38
Sure.....
PM me with your email and i'll send you the zip. I am waiting for permission from the creator to post it here......

Thanks , I appreciate the offer . I think I'll wait until the scenery creator gives his permission . I don't want to ruffle any feathers . Any chance you might post a few shots here ? I had a look at their site . It appears membership is free although I don't know how involved I could get with it .

Thanks again ,

Rich

trucker17
June 27th, 2014, 08:11
Sure i'll start a new post with screen shots.....
With the membership its free, and you don't have to obligate to any flights.
I will eventually, but getting the time to fly, even being retired now, don't give me much chance.

Crusader
June 27th, 2014, 08:25
Sure i'll start a new post with screen shots.....
With the membership its free, and you don't have to obligate to any flights.
I will eventually, but getting the time to fly, even being retired now, don't give me much chance.

I might give it shot at their site . I retired in Jan 09 . My wife tells me I get less done
now than when I worked ! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trucker17
June 27th, 2014, 09:49
I might give it shot at their site . I retired in Jan 09 . My wife tells me I get less done
now than when I worked ! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. I retired last year, My daughter tells me she can never find me to get anything done.....:untroubled:

dhasdell
June 27th, 2014, 10:01
Same here. I retired last year, My daughter tells me she can never find me to get anything done.....:untroubled:

I think this is normal. I have no idea how I ever managed to fit in work before I retired.

trucker17
June 27th, 2014, 12:48
I think this is normal. I have no idea how I ever managed to fit in work before I retired.

So true....:very_drunk:

gray eagle
June 27th, 2014, 14:00
Before final approach into Honolulu International (Cessna 172), cleared for one rotation around Ford Island, Pearl Harbor. The Missouri and Arizona can be seen along with the almost finished NOAA Pacific Regional Center (Daniel K. Inouye Regional Center).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD031Hrk9xo