PDA

View Full Version : T-45c ILS version 2.61

blazing12
June 20th, 2014, 19:16
Cant find the ILS, CDI in Dinos latest edition v2.61, only way I can get it to line up on runway is to use GPS,NAV by bringing up the FSX GPS, and radio panel to use the NAV? But still no ILS. Wondering if someone would know?

Thanks

Dino Cattaneo
June 21st, 2014, 01:13
Good day, Blazing21

I am sorry but I am not I understand your question... if you mean you cannot have the ILS to drive the autopilot, this is not supported in my T-45C rendition.
If you mean the ILS indications are not available to the pilot, that should not be the case as they should show in the HUD.

Sorry if that detracts from the experience.

Regards

Dino

Bob.sc
June 21st, 2014, 07:53
THANKS for your GREAT work Dino! I think he means indication...possibly in the HSI. (CDI)

Cheers

Good day, Blazing21

I am sorry but I am not I understand your question... if you mean you cannot have the ILS to drive the autopilot, this is not supported in my T-45C rendition.
If you mean the ILS indications are not available to the pilot, that should not be the case as they should show in the HUD.

Regards

Dino

blazing12
June 21st, 2014, 08:37
Good day, Blazing21

Regards

Dino

Sorry, I got a little ahead of myself asking the question, but my question is regarding the HSI instrument panel of the T-45c version 2.61, I cant seem to bring up the ILS, guess I better slow down and leave it at that before I start getting ahead of myself again.

Thanks, Robert

Dino Cattaneo
June 22nd, 2014, 01:11
No problem at all - I'll look into that, but I do not remember coding the ILS into the HSI, so probably it is not there... I have yet another T-45C update in the works, so, if time allows (which is not the case in most instances) I'll see if I can add it.

Regards

Dino

blazing12
June 22nd, 2014, 09:20
No problem at all - I'll look into that, but I do not remember coding the ILS into the HSI, so probably it is not there... I have yet another T-45C update in the works, so, if time allows (which is not the case in most instances) I'll see if I can add it.

Regards

Dino

Great, thanks for responding so fast, I will be looking for your update.

Thanks again, Robert