PDA

View Full Version : F3F and F 4f Problems with Talons UMC Campaign.

ElsnerMarkus
June 14th, 2014, 17:24
Hello All,i have installed all files and copied the model, panel, and texture files from F3F or F4F original Folder to the VMF Folders from the campainng.

But, i can not start mission in campaigns.

TheBookie
June 14th, 2014, 19:54
From the readme.

Plane folder-I already did the DP file,CFG file and there is a texture file.There are variants of the
FDG Donationware F4F-3 AND f4f-4

You have to add the Model folder,Panel folder,sound folder and airfile to the corresponding planes.

TheBookie

Devildog73
June 15th, 2014, 12:44
ElsnerMarkus,

Let us know how you fair with theBookie's guidance.

I have Talon's campaign installed and do not have any problems with it.

I like the missions he has put together for the Corps.

DDog

ElsnerMarkus
June 16th, 2014, 01:17
ElsnerMarkus,

Let us know how you fair with theBookie's guidance.

I have Talon's campaign installed and do not have any problems with it.

I like the missions he has put together for the Corps.

DDog

Can anyone send me the complet installed aircraft files per email?

i have do what write in the readme, but all plane have initialization errors.

All other plane in my PTO Installation works fine!

TheBookie
June 16th, 2014, 09:25
Did you download the Donationware F4F pack for cfs2?

If not go to this link and download them.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=68

This is the zip file to look for.FDG2_F4F_for_CFS2.zip

TheBookie

Talon
June 16th, 2014, 13:35
Did you download the Donationware F4F pack for cfs2?

If not go to this link and download them.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=68

This is the zip file to look for.FDG2_F4F_for_CFS2.zip

TheBookie

I've dealt with ElsnerMarkus before at LinsayWatts site.For over a year he had the same problems with P-40B for PHP2 ( the linsay P-40 )I kept telling to download it and that was at the site.He wouldn't download it and groaned,moaned and whined to have the planes sent to him. Looks like he is going to do the same thing now.

My question is-With all the people that downloaded this campaign,why is he the only one that has problems with the planes? The instructions are simple and even people where English is their second langauge they had no problems that I know of.

This time I'm not going to send you the planes.You have to learn how to do things on your own and listen to what people try to tell you. An old saying "If at first you don't succeed,Try Try again".

The other thing ElsnerMarkus, You have asked for help in this forum afew times.You get it and on your way you go with out a Thank You.Have you noticed the less help you have gotten?

ElsnerMarkus
June 16th, 2014, 15:33
In German:

hallo, ich habe genau das gemacht, was die Readme angibt. Also, die Model, Sound und Panel files von den FDG F3F4 udn F4F4 in die ordner kopiert. Also auch die DP, aber aus irgendeinem Grund.

Keine Sorge, ich bin des Englischen eigentlich schon mächtig und kann lesen, was ich da machen muss. ich wundere mich nur, dass es eben heisst Flugzeuginitialisierungsfehler!

Ich werde die beiden FDG Flieger jetzt nochmal in einen leeren Ordner kopieren und es nochmal versuchen.

ElsnerMarkus
June 16th, 2014, 15:35
In German:

hallo, ich habe genau das gemacht, was die Readme angibt. Also, die Model, Sound und Panel files von den FDG F3F4 udn F4F4 in die ordner kopiert. Also auch die DP, aber aus irgendeinem Grund geht es aktuell nicht.

Keine Sorge, ich bin des Englischen eigentlich schon mächtig und kann lesen, was ich da machen muss. ich wundere mich nur, dass es eben heisst Flugzeuginitialisierungsfehler!

Ich werde die beiden FDG Flieger jetzt nochmal in einen leeren Ordner kopieren und es nochmal versuchen.

TheBookie
June 16th, 2014, 16:07
Did you copy the airfile from the Donationware Wildcats to the new folder?Without that the plane won't show up or work.That may be the problem.

ElsnerMarkus
June 16th, 2014, 16:20
No, i copy from the original F3F4 and F4f4 the Model, Sound and panel folders, not the airfile cfg.

.In German:

Nein, die Airfile der originalen F3F und F 4f Flugzeuge nutze ich nicht, die UMCC Flieger haben ja neuere.

ich füge die Modell Sound und Panel Ordner ein.

Aber was mache ich nun falsch? Die CFG musss ich ja nicht ersetzen? Muss ich die DP ersetzen?

Ich glaube, dass ich einfach eine kleinigkeit übersehe! Oder ich übersetze eine Sache faldch on der Readme.

Es ärgert mich ja, dass ich fragen muss.

ElsnerMarkus
June 16th, 2014, 16:31
Ein Beispiel, wie ich es mache:

1 Step:

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140617/ssmpzh9g.jpg

2 Step:

http://s14.directupload.net/images/140617/6i8t8qa4.jpg

TheBookie
June 16th, 2014, 16:35
you need to copy the Model folder,Panel folder and sound folder which you already did.Next copy the airfile and put it in the plane

.I think that is what you are not doing.Without the airfile the plane will not show up in the game.

TheBookie
June 16th, 2014, 16:57
In those pics you put up there is no airfile in any of them.That is why you are having a problem with the planes.You need the airfile for them to work.

From th readme again.

Plane folder-I already did the DP file,CFG file and there is a texture file.There are variants of the
FDG Donationware F4F-3 AND f4f-4

You have to add the Model folder,Panel folder,sound folder and airfile to the corresponding planes.

ElsnerMarkus
June 16th, 2014, 17:28
Yeha, its work.fine.

Great sorry for the thread.

my windows 7 64 bit have marked the air file as installer package ( you cann see on the left screen ).

In german:

Ich habe die Air file übersehen!

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140617/5lk6chyd.jpg