PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Ports

Talon
June 11th, 2014, 09:02
Some pics at Formosa.

Talon
June 11th, 2014, 09:04
At Darwin.Made from a map Lindsay Watts sent me.

Talon
June 11th, 2014, 09:06
At Manila.

Talon
June 11th, 2014, 09:10
P also have Tulagi PT Boat bases and Buin seaplane base that setup tp work with MR Solomons sceney.

Working on PT Bases at Rendova.

I also have Dutch Harbor almost finished and was done from maps and pics from 1942.

Worthless
June 11th, 2014, 09:18
Very nice Talon. I thought you were busy with the boat. When do you find time to do all this?

Talon
June 11th, 2014, 09:37
Well Worthless it takes at least 10 to 11 days to sail to our destination and we have enough people to do snifts or watches.When I'm off I work on CFS2 sometimes.Also when in port someone is always on the boat so when it's my turn I work on CFS2.

Rami
June 11th, 2014, 10:03
Talon,

These look fantastic, keep up the good work!

highpockets
June 11th, 2014, 10:15
Loading up some new missions( for me)in my PTO. Waiting patiently.:jump: :applause:

Worthless
June 11th, 2014, 10:33
Well Worthless it takes at least 10 to 11 days to sail to our destination and we have enough people to do snifts or watches.When I'm off I work on CFS2 sometimes.Also when in port someone is always on the boat so when it's my turn I work on CFS2.

Glad you do. Incidentally, I'm enjoying your CBI.

UncleTgt
June 11th, 2014, 12:06
Keep on keepin' on :tranquillity: great to have some work in the Pacific, might even get Rami there one day ...:banghead:
always nice to have some good gsl - I really suck at gsl :barf:

ElsnerMarkus
June 11th, 2014, 16:02
Some pics at Formosa.

Where can i download your Water mod?

Talon
June 11th, 2014, 20:24
Where can i download your Water mod?

I used textures from Uncle Tgt Caroline Islands JBr UT.

Shadow Wolf 07
June 12th, 2014, 04:35
I did a Manila and Takao (Formosa) for my USS Essex CV9 campaign and thought I did a great job. Yours look just as good if not better! Keep up the good work my friend. :applause:

Devildog73
June 14th, 2014, 20:31
Talon,

Thanks buddy! I can see the Formosa ports showing up in the BPF over the next few months.

Getting ready to retire and return to the CONUS over the next few weeks, so my hobby has suffered.

Getting out of the US military is much more difficult than getting into it..........but I digress.

In any case, I should be relocated to Florida by mid-July, hopefully in a house by 1 August with household goods, cars, motorcycles by mid-August.

Then it is back to school and back to CFS2 BPF.

Talon
June 15th, 2014, 19:35
I should have the package ready in a few weeks.I'm going to be in the mountains for awhile with no computer access.

SPman
June 15th, 2014, 21:16
PT bases - great.
The old man worked at a PT base for a month - he flattened an officer and the CO wanted to get him out of the way for a while while things cooled down (the officer was sent home.. the sergeant who was sent to arrest him, refused to, and got a month in the cooler.....) NZ army.....

kelticheart
June 17th, 2014, 01:00
Indeed beautiful pictures Talon! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Do you use stock mesh and watermasks or did you install Rhumba's replacements? My PTO is so messed up with Rhumba's mesh and watermasks that I'll have to return to the old stuff sooner or later......

...and thank for not having healed from the CFS2 bug! Everytime you post something it's a new surprise!

Cheers!
KH :ernaehrung004:

ElsnerMarkus
June 17th, 2014, 01:08
Indeed beautiful pictures Talon! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Do you use stock mesh and watermasks or did you install Rhumba's replacements? My PTO is so messed up with Rhumba's mesh and watermasks that I'll have to return to the old stuff sooner or later......

...and thank for not having healed from the CFS2 bug! Everytime you post something it's a new surprise!

Cheers!
KH :ernaehrung004:

Nice Pics, Talon.
many Thanks for all you work on CFS 2 Modding files.
Your Scenery, Campaign and all other of your good work for CFS 2 are great!
I have great Respect of you

CrisGer
June 17th, 2014, 06:28
Great work Talon thanks for doing it, and nice ships in those ..and i love the water also.

will have to go looking for that add on by Uncle.