PDA

View Full Version : issue with a download from Flightsim store

Daveroo
June 3rd, 2014, 14:50
i know i need to wait until they answer my email to them...but i cant download my new copy of Orbx Monteray,just comes up as a blank page,and if i try to right click and save link i get a message saying there is no file there...got the same thing with using "internet downloader",any one know what might be happening?..

AussieMan
June 3rd, 2014, 15:15
Hang in there Dave. Adrian or Jay will get to you soon. I have always had good quick service from FSS. It may be a couple of days but you will hear from them.

Daveroo
June 3rd, 2014, 18:21
but....but...but....i dont.......think...i can...wait for....two.........or..........three days.......im fading...........fast...........:biggrin-new:

seriously...i was just wondering if i was doing something wrong when downloading..and maybe someone could set me straight.....but i shall wait..

AussieMan
June 3rd, 2014, 20:28
Click on 'My Account' then go to 'View my downloads' and click on the 'DOWNLOAD' button there and see what happens.

manfredc3
June 3rd, 2014, 21:53
If the previous mentioned options don't work, try a different browser.

Daveroo
June 4th, 2014, 07:32
i did do was Aussieman said...i tried several times...im also having an issue downloading orbix monteray for a differant provider....i have a feeling something in my puter is causing trouble

trucker17
June 4th, 2014, 07:40
Dave.
I use flight sim store.
They usually give you multiple download areas.
I had to find one that gave me the download.....It almost sounds like your being timed out on the download. And getting the blank page because of only a partial download.
Try one of the other download areas.