PDA

View Full Version : A little FYI...

Rami
January 22nd, 2009, 12:47
To all my CFS2 buddies,

I didn't want to post this, because I know you guys look forward to my releases.

That being said, with Erica about ready to pop, and teaching at a college as well as at my high school, I may be squeezed for time just a skosh. For all of you, this means that campaign reworking and writing is probably not going to be possible, at least for the time being.
Once the baby comes (early March, unless God has other plans :faint:) Fatherly and husband duties will have priority. In addition, I will also be spending about two weeks in Europe from Mid-May through the end of that month.

I'll use my laptop during times when I'm not home to keep in touch, maybe posting some pics. I just won't be around here as much as I usually am.

To my Dirty Dozen comrades, I will check in on Skype as time allows.

Thanks for understanding. :wave:

P.S. - To Achim27619 and Devildog73 - This shouldn't affect my participation in being the test bed for your bases and missions. Please feel free to forward them as normal.

I have installed CFS2 on my laptop, so I will squeeze in as much CFS2 as I can for base and mission testing.

Finn
January 22nd, 2009, 13:21
:applause: Congratulations Dad. Children are a blessing.
Finn:jump:

Shadow Wolf 07
January 22nd, 2009, 13:24
:applause: Congratulations Dad. Children are a blessing.
Finn:jump:

Yes they are! Best of luck! Where in Europe are you going?

Bill Kestell
January 22nd, 2009, 14:05
:friday:Congrats, Dad! Priorities of real life are always paramount ... and all-too-well understood by me (and others).

Stay in touch as you can ... it's always good hearing from you!:gossip:

Rami
January 22nd, 2009, 14:06
Yes they are! Best of luck! Where in Europe are you going?

Austria, the Czech Republic, and Hungary.

P.S. - Jagd, please read the thread in the staff forum. :gossip:

miamieagle
January 22nd, 2009, 14:26
Rami,family is always first. Congrad in your new comming arrival. May your baby be healthy and may you enjoy the process since they sure grow up quickly. God bless you and your family!

PSULLYKEYS
January 22nd, 2009, 15:46
Rami: You have your priorities straight!:kilroy: Good Luck and thanks for all the neat stuff!

Ravenna
January 22nd, 2009, 16:59
Rami, you have your priorities right. I know how demanding parenting and teaching can be when you do them the way they should be done. I for one am just greatful for all that you have done here and for the knowledge that you are not going to permanently disappear. Enjoy!

:ernae:
Mike

gedm
January 22nd, 2009, 17:42
The miestro of missions, the El capitan of campaigns, The master blaster of the European Theatre, taking a vacation!!!

It's about friggin time!

Have a great vacation Drew and we'll behave until your out of earshot... :monkies:

And we wants to see pictures buddy, lots and lots of pictures....:wave:

G

Jagdflieger
January 22nd, 2009, 17:44
If you get to Vienna (Wien), you need to go to the Prater, a large amusement park in the City's Leopoldstadt district. When there, be sure to find the outdoor restaurant serving roast pork. Get the pork and the dark beer (Dunkles Bier vom Fass) on tap there. You won't regret it. I go there every time I'm in Vienna and I always look forward to the next time.

Oh, don't forget to ride on the Riesenrad (giant Ferris wheel) when you're at the Prater. It gives you a grand view of the City. All in all, it's the best way to spend a family night out while there. You're wife will love you for it.

The Austrian Army also maintains a very good museum in Vienna that is well worth visiting with a Fiesler Storch hanging from the ceiling in the WW II hall. Plan a full day there if you can.

Hern07
January 22nd, 2009, 18:03
Congratulations. It will be a lucky baby to have you for a father. Enjoy your grand tour. :wavey:

hewman100
January 23rd, 2009, 02:04
Don't worry Rami. We all agree family is first priority and as Hern said the baby is very lucky to have you as a dad!
Just pop in and give us updates :wavey:

bearcat241
January 23rd, 2009, 10:05
Godspeed to your ever-expanding tribe and have fun with the trip. :rapture: