PDA

View Full Version : Question for Virtavia, regarding the B-29.

Geomitrak
May 31st, 2014, 23:39
I can probably guess what the answer might be, but I'll ask in hope anyway: are there any plans to develop your B-29 further ? I know its not something Virtavia ( and Alphasim before it ) normally do, of course.

I've bought v1.1 because I was curious about what corrections have been made. The model has huge strengths - the virtual flight deck is a revelation, and almost worth the price alone. From the outside she certainly looks nicely like a Superfortress, but I just wonder whether you have considered refining the model a little more ? It really is worthy of being an ongoing project to polish it up.

If there are no plans, then I still think it was well worth the price, and I'm enjoying it.

Ian Warren
June 1st, 2014, 00:01
I'm sure if they have tinkered with it .. sure there will be a lot more tinkering .. really only thing to address is that very famous slow engine start , as you said Geo, the feel in the cockpit, at cost really added to that immersive (https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=immersive&client=firefox-a&hs=bQ2&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=np&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=oN2KU4maM9G4kAW854BQ&ved=0CDsQqAI&biw=1067&bih=726) feel .