PDA

View Full Version : IRIS PC-9 Demonstration on twitch.tv

Smudge
May 31st, 2014, 00:36
I did a demo for about an hour and a half last night on the PC-9, its systems and performance. If you're interested, I've uploaded the stream to youtube. Nothing much happens until the 15 minute mark (streaming whilst I finished my dinner!).

Enjoy it though.

http://youtu.be/aGKRla0xZv8?t=15m25s

Smudge
May 31st, 2014, 02:39
Rob's talking through the systems at the moment in a new stream.. ;) Check it out at www.stream.tv/starfleetau :)

kilo delta
May 31st, 2014, 05:06
Is there any chance of releasing a PC-9M too, even if it's only the exterior model?:)

Smudge
May 31st, 2014, 06:33
We have a PC-7 MkII planned for the South Africans, but it's a little way off. :)

Obie311
June 3rd, 2014, 08:01
I'm not a Facebooker so I don't follow Iris Sim developments, but I wanted to know if this PC-9/A will be handled as an upgrade for those of us that actually bought it? Also is the FDE revised from the original?

Smudge
June 3rd, 2014, 21:42
Hi Obie,

All our facebook updates also stream over to the IRIS website news page, so our site is updated with the latest things going on.

The PC-9 we're developing is a brand new product and not linked in any way to the original product which is now about 6 years old. As such there are no plans to offer any discount on the product price at this stage. We will however try to keep the price as competitive as possible taking into account the complexity of the product. :)

Regards

David.

clmooring
July 2nd, 2014, 19:00
I wish there was a video like this for their PC-21