PDA

View Full Version : Virtavia B-29 "Eddie ALLEN"

rgatkinson
May 30th, 2014, 11:02
Have just uploaded this repaint to the file library. Should hopefully be available soon. Search for RA_B29_V_4224579_v1.zip

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh565/rgatkinson/B-29/Eddie1024x576.png

Enjoy!

Regards,

Taff.

Ian Warren
May 30th, 2014, 12:17
Nice one Taff , very surprised this one did not come as part of the package as being so well known ... :encouragement:

rgatkinson
May 31st, 2014, 15:56
Nice one Taff , very surprised this one did not come as part of the package as being so well known ... :encouragement:

Thanks Ian. I was surprised also but pleased as it provided me with an excuse to produce one. I've had a fascination for the B-29 ever since I built a model of one as a young lad. I spent hours admiring the box-top art, so realistic it was almost as if I was there. I wonder why I chose to paint the "Eddie ALLEN" oh yeah I remember...

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh565/rgatkinson/B-29/EddiebyRoyCross.png

Happy memories indeed :-)

Taff

Ian Warren
May 31st, 2014, 17:44
Oh Yeah, those early box artworks from Airfix were so Sooo :cool: ,

Geomitrak
May 31st, 2014, 23:25
Great repaint, Taff - just installed it, and thank you. I wondered if anyone would do it, as I also remember the Airfix box art.

fsafranek
June 1st, 2014, 19:42
Nice one Taff , very surprised this one did not come as part of the package as being so well known ... :encouragement:Agree.
I'll cross this one off my list now. :ernaehrung004:

Ian Warren
June 1st, 2014, 20:38
I'll cross this one off my list now. :ernaehrung004:
Love to see that list .. strange, I have heaps on the B-17s and Lib's ......... on the other side B-36 and B-52, seems my Superfort is missing its own little showcase .. Oi :wavey: what about me ... think a little further research is required by me. l

rgatkinson
June 2nd, 2014, 00:52
Since uploading my repaint I have made a slight adjustment to the tail serial number so that it's more accurate. Not sure it warrants a new upload as it is a very minor change. If you'd like the amended textures PM me and I'll send you a download link for them.

Taff.

Ian Warren
June 2nd, 2014, 13:10
Taff , I did not get a chance to down load in the weekend , I'm sure you would able upload again and have the previous delete at request ?

rgatkinson
June 2nd, 2014, 15:18
Taff , I did not get a chance to down load in the weekend , I'm sure you would able upload again and have the previous delete at request ?

Hi Ian, good idea. I'll look in to it tomorrow when I'm more awake.

Taff