PDA

View Full Version : Rebuild of CFS1 objects by Allen!

Allen
May 29th, 2014, 00:24
Mostly out of my own boredom I started messing around with the old CFS1 objects. These are taken from the CFS1 library bgl as the CFS2 version has a few screws loose. I have't messed with many of the static aircraft just the Me163 and Me262. I figed that there are a good number of others to replace them. Also no ships as all of the have been moved to the ship folder (Note: CFS1 Ships are in the CFS2 version both wake and no wake models but have no objects_dp so they do now show up in MB)

8791 8790

The included DP seem to be quite a hit or miss. I know the DPs for landmarks are junk and I have fixed them but this is only needed for player crashes as I didn't do any damage models for them as I don't think any were destoyed.

Darn I need to get of my @$$ and make my own GDI Orca to replace the ripped and edited C&C Renegade model....

Blood_Hawk23
May 29th, 2014, 13:01
Mostly out of my own boredom I started messing around with the old CFS1 objects. These are taken from the CFS1 library bgl as the CFS2 version has a few screws loose. I have't messed with many of the static aircraft just the Me163 and Me262. I figed that there are a good number of others to replace them. Also no ships as all of the have been moved to the ship folder (Note: CFS1 Ships are in the CFS2 version both wake and no wake models but have no objects_dp so they do now show up in MB)

8791 8790

The included DP seem to be quite a hit or miss. I know the DPs for landmarks are junk and I have fixed them but this is only needed for player crashes as I didn't do any damage models for them as I don't think any were destoyed.

Darn I need to get of my @$$ and make my own GDI Orca to replace the ripped and edited C&C Renegade model....

Looks great Allen.

I need a larger verion of the round tent for my WWI scenery. Do you know if they had a damage model?

Allen
May 29th, 2014, 13:38
Nothing from CFS1 has damage models. That is why I started rebuilding them. I can extract the round tent and make it larger.

Blood_Hawk23
May 30th, 2014, 03:08
Nothing from CFS1 has damage models. That is why I started rebuilding them. I can extract the round tent and make it larger.

If you do please send me a copy. The round tent is the one that is more oval shaped correct. I want to do some WWI tents. I have the specs for many of them. Including pictures.

Allen
May 30th, 2014, 07:22
CFS1 round tent.

I'm still trying to iron out DPs for many objects.

Blood_Hawk23
May 31st, 2014, 03:00
Yup thats the one I was thinking of. I want to use it as a basis for a Hospital tent. I will have to change the color and so on. plus it has to be bigger.

Allen
May 31st, 2014, 13:01
Here is the CFS1 Round Tent. You can resize it as needed. Also change the texture name if you edit the texture.

Allen
June 16th, 2014, 17:27
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/891714029582109966.jpg
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Scenery Add-Ons

Description: Mostly out of my own boredom I started messing around with the old CFS1 objects. These are taken from the CFS1 library bgl as the CFS2 version has a few screws loose. All objects are now destroyable but for the London, Paris and Berlin landmarks. I didn't do any damage models for them as I don't think any were destoyed during the war.

Missing objects like the U-Boat Bunker and the Broad Leaf Tree with the right name have been added. Rework of DPs as some where quite off from the object.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Rebuild of CFS1 Objects For CFS2.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=18571&catid=45)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Rami
June 18th, 2014, 01:20
Allen,

Thank you very much, these are sorely needed for CFS2! :wavey:

dvslats
June 18th, 2014, 01:21
Nice job Allen, Thanks for doing these!

kdriver
June 18th, 2014, 10:31
Well done Allen - thanks very much.

I tried out the U-Boat pen. I had to double its size to fit a submarine inside.

Robert John made beautiful renditions of the French pens, but this one will make a welcome addition to the Trondheim scenery where a smaller pen than the ones in France was built.

Blood_Hawk23
June 18th, 2014, 11:07
Ty Allen. I use a lot of these in my WWI campaigns. nice to have damage models.

Allen
June 18th, 2014, 11:45
Everything is from the from the CFS1 library so it has any flaws that where found in the CFS1 library. As kdriver pointed out some things are not sized right.

I also added 2 new objects.

Hanger 3 and a Panzer 4. Both use stock texture. The hangar uses hangar3.bmp that has been around since CFS1 and show a P-38 or a He111 parked inside. The Panzer 4 uses the stock wirble.bmp

kelticheart
June 19th, 2014, 02:44
Thank you, Allen!

:applause::applause: :applause:

There will never gonna be enough objects to reflect the world's diversity in CFS2! Nice addon!

Cheers!
KH :ernaehrung004:

Sarg Willy
June 19th, 2014, 16:54
Tanks AL , nice work ,

miamieagle
June 19th, 2014, 17:46
Thank you very much!:applause:

Allen
January 13th, 2015, 20:13
Bump for an update!

Resided Broad Leaf Tree as it was undersized by 50%
Fix missing road part from Tower Bridge (Lon_12)
All gr_ buildings DP updated as they were missing category=31 in the DP [MISC_DATA]. *MS error*
Add Par_18.Dp Paris object *Do to MS error it was missing from CFS2*
Add Par_19.Dp Paris object *Do to MS error it was missing from CFS2*

Rami
January 14th, 2015, 01:20
Allen,

You are really doing some fantastic work here. It would be great to utilize more objects for CFS2! :wavey:

Allen
January 14th, 2015, 11:41
My new Runways that I uploaded last night use a few. I just did GSL for London Paris and Berlin. This is why I had to fix Tower Bridge, All gr_ buildings DPs and add the 2 DP for the Paris Landmark buildings.

Rami
January 14th, 2015, 14:04
Allen,

Outstanding! I can use these to re-do Central London, and finally do Paris! :very_drunk:

Allen
January 14th, 2015, 14:42
Paris and Berlin are laided out just like they are in the CFS1 Landmark.bgls for the most part. Paris had some of it landmarks moved to fit the river. Berlin is the same as it was layed out in CFS1. London I used Sdc_London_landmarks_and_GSL.zip to place the main Landmakrs but all of the city builings are just about the same as CFS1.

I need to do some work on Paris and Berlin. Paris has some floating builings and Berlin I need to add a more buildings.