PDA

View Full Version : Migsim/Ivan J. Status?

StormILM
May 19th, 2014, 17:09
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to inquire if anyone has any knowledge of what the status of Migsim/Ivan? The site is still up albeit with a spam filter in place but no activity going on 2 years now. If anyone has seen or heard any fairly recent news, please advise.

Bjoern
May 20th, 2014, 05:47
The last pics are from 2012.

Ivan has proabably found more important things to do than doing stuff for MSFS. Can't blame him.

Naismith
May 20th, 2014, 14:28
The last pics are from 2012.

Ivan has proabably found more important things to do than doing stuff for MSFS. Can't blame him.

Hush your mouth! :biggrin-new:

Bjoern
May 21st, 2014, 08:56
Never have; never will.
Anything to get the greedy MSFS bunch a bit more down to earth and force them to enjoy what they already have. ;)

StormILM
May 21st, 2014, 11:56
I'm one of the "Very Grateful" end-users of both freeware & payware and besides logging a lot of time alpha/beta testing payware, I try to help support the freeware developers with feedback and encouragement for all their hard work and giving so much time and effort as they do. When one of the Devs drops out of sight over a period of time without announcement, it for me raises a concern for their well being and/or the possibility that "matters in daily life" have interrupted their work in this hobby of ours and theirs(which the vast majority of us in the community certainly understand the former and latter reasons as we all experience them from time to time). That being said, this is more a shout out of support than inquiry. Ivan has done some beautiful work which I fly regularly. I hope he is well and that one day his works in progress will be seen.