PDA

View Full Version : Bo 105 - Guardia Civil ...

Fireball6
January 22nd, 2009, 02:38
.... just upload the File here and at avsim.com.

Greetings :wave: Dirk

Fireball6
January 22nd, 2009, 06:24
Short Info - i have upload an Update for the textures to Avsim.com - this improve the Sides and the Front of the Fuselage.

:wave: Dirk

gajit
January 22nd, 2009, 10:32
Well done - thanks again for sharing :applause:

Fireball6
January 23rd, 2009, 06:55
Ok, in case you have a little space in your hangar - I`ve done a second Paint-Variant of the Guardia Civil. Just upload here and at avsim.com.

Greetings :wavey: Dirk

LTCSZ
January 23rd, 2009, 07:38
Great...I have all of your repaints...How about a US Army repaint? (I know the US Army doesn't really fly the BO-105, but, what the heck...It's a simulator!) Thanks for all of your efforts and for sharing your talents with all of us...

Steve

Fireball6
January 23rd, 2009, 09:20
Hello Steve - never thought about that, but you are right - it`s a simulator and we can fly everything, everywere ..... so I paint one for the US Army.

LTCSZ
January 23rd, 2009, 10:41
I will look forward to it! Thanks...

Steve

CG_1976
January 23rd, 2009, 12:56
This is the second Coast Guard helo Dirk and its masterful paint. Been having fun with the her around the Catalina coast line. I'll post some pics once im done with my 2nd flight in the Canadian Coast Guard paint you did. Many thank you's. Love the idea of a US army version.

CG_1976
January 23rd, 2009, 13:55
This paint is really a great fictional paint for the spanish coast guard. I took her for a spin a 3rd time. From my Caribbean Seaplanes Tour Defense Base in Cuba to the CSP seaplane dock.

Fireball6
January 23rd, 2009, 14:15
Nice Shots Trans 1007 - it`s great to see that you have fun with my repaints - I think you will enjoy the second Paint-Variation also. Will start the US Army - Paint this weekend.
I notice that you use the fist textures - did you see the updated textures for the fuselage ? I have improved them for a better reality. They are now realy close to the original.

MCDesigns
January 23rd, 2009, 18:31
Great job Dirk, many thanks for your great paints for this heli, hope you continue with other models when released! :ernae:

Fireball6
January 24th, 2009, 04:29
I think so - MCDesigns - hope that the nemeth-brothers will bring up a CBS-Version of the 105 or a BK117 - there are a lot of Paint-Jobs outside .......:wiggle:
A short Info for the second Guardia Civil Paint, i found a small bug on the fuselage - therefor i have upload an update-file on avsim, shortly befor i write here. I am sorry for the circumstances - put the wrong file in the pack :redface:

Greetings :wave: Dirk