PDA

View Full Version : Alabeo DA40 anounced.

Peter SWE
May 14th, 2014, 03:19
There is a DA40 under incommings at alabeo.
Screenshots look awesome.

ryanbatc
May 14th, 2014, 04:54
I saw that.... Presume G1000?

CrazyCanuck
May 15th, 2014, 15:30
I saw that.... Presume G1000?

In a certain way, that's my fear. I really enjoy both the Tomahawk and the PiperSport from them. I would be in line for the DA-40. But I do have a fear this might burst the bubble for them, and they will go the more modern Carenado way with a G1000 that will disappoint. The future will tell!

T6flyer
May 15th, 2014, 15:47
I'm afraid to say that I will no longer buy from them. I've been lucky enough to have had some Staggerwing and Sportscruiser time in the past and was disappointed with their releases - notably the reflection of the yoke in the Beech and then with the Sportscruiser with a gap at the top of the rear pilot's side window. I know its little things, but surely these should have been picked up upon testing?

But then again their SU-26 is my all time favourite FSX aeroplane! Perhaps I just need to sit down and take a look at things from a different perspective? :)

Best wishes to all,

Martin

Rimshot
June 4th, 2014, 08:08
In a certain way, that's my fear. I really enjoy both the Tomahawk and the PiperSport from them. I would be in line for the DA-40. But I do have a fear this might burst the bubble for them, and they will go the more modern Carenado way with a G1000 that will disappoint. The future will tell!

New shots at their FB page. Steam gauges with a double GNS 430 stack :wiggle: