Cyber Aero CR-14 Raiding Craft....
WIP Shots,
Coming-- well you know!:wavey:

Kiwikat
January 21st, 2009, 19:12
Awesome!:friday:

pointy31
January 21st, 2009, 19:36
My little grandson "Mikie" is gonna love this....maybe paw paw too, if he lets me fly it.....:ernae:

N2056
January 21st, 2009, 19:39
That is just too cool...:woot:

Silver Fox
January 21st, 2009, 20:07
Hey Tim... any chance of a version with Baltar in place of the Gold Centurion?

"But Sir, I really think you should look at the other Battlestar!" "Turn! Turn! You idiot!"

:icon_eek:

grunau_baby
January 21st, 2009, 21:48
This is too great!!!:ernae:

Loved them, I remember I had one very accurately build from LEGO when I was a little smaller!!!:jump:

Alex

JayKae
January 22nd, 2009, 12:23
WOW awesome, I cannot wait !!!!:woot:

Daube
January 22nd, 2009, 12:25
Wow, that's a beautifull piece of flying metal.
This one has already his place reserved in my hangar ! Thanks for your hard work, Tim ! :ernae:

Scratch
January 22nd, 2009, 13:35
Dang that's looking fine!! What's the top speed on that goomer?

Lionheart
January 22nd, 2009, 16:49
:faint:

Bill

Boomer
January 22nd, 2009, 18:23
:applause::applause::applause::ernae:

DaveKDEN
January 22nd, 2009, 18:46
Outstanding Piglet! One of my all time favorite sci-fi ship designs. :ernae:

Piglet
January 22nd, 2009, 20:04
I'm gonna get the Viper tex'd and ext ani's done, then tackle the VC's. Hopefully I can release the Raider and Viper as a two-plane set. So this is why I'm building the two side by side.
As far as speeds, the Raider is a big heavy attack craft, almost like a F-111 or Su-24 in size and performance. Guess that's why it takes three to fly it, and it can't out turn Vipers. The Viper will be more like a F-16 in size and performance.
I could make Mach-3 burners, but then the scenery can't keep up? Or go high where Mach 1 feels just like Mach 3?

PS Viper pics are in the origional Raider thread.
PPs Glad ya all like this!:wavey:

Quixoticish
January 23rd, 2009, 00:00
I'm gonna get the Viper tex'd and ext ani's done, then tackle the VC's. Hopefully I can release the Raider and Viper as a two-plane set. So this is why I'm building the two side by side.
As far as speeds, the Raider is a big heavy attack craft, almost like a F-111 or Su-24 in size and performance. Guess that's why it takes three to fly it, and it can't out turn Vipers. The Viper will be more like a F-16 in size and performance.
I could make Mach-3 burners, but then the scenery can't keep up? Or go high where Mach 1 feels just like Mach 3?

PS Viper pics are in the origional Raider thread.
PPs Glad ya all like this!:wavey:

Glad to hear they are getting "realistic" flight models. I love the various sci-fi addons for Flight Sim but the flight modelling focuses more on blasting away into space so they are great for five minutes and never get flown again.

I'm really looking forward to this. :applause:

Frosty
January 23rd, 2009, 02:21
Just popped by from my usual perch over at the CFS3 forum to tell that this is simply too cool!! :applause::applause:

Together with the SW Original Trilogy spacecraft it's is one of the classic SciFi designs I remember from my chilhood days. Outstanding job!! (Do we get that Cylon 'eye sound' and Cylon Air Traffic Control sounds too :d?)