PDA

View Full Version : C.R.D.A.Cant.Z.1007bis Just Uploaded

mvg3d
May 5th, 2014, 01:43
Hi Friends,
I just uploaded, after a loooong time (22 months of development), the C.R.D.A. Cant.Z.1007bis "Alcione" package. I hope You will appreciate our work.

CREDITS:

- External GMAX model Milton Shupe & Manuele Villa.
- VC and Animations by Manuele Villa.
- Original textures by Manuele Villa.
- Prop textures by Bob Rivera.
- Flight dynamics, handling notes, contextual history and crew training manual by FSAviator.
- Sounds by Lawdog(SOH) & Tim Dement(OBIO).
- Gauges: many of the Italian gauges in this panel were created from scratch or radically modified from freeware items by Manuele Villa and Stefano Meneghini (PCMENEG), other are MS default gauges.Bitmaps for some gauges by A.Biagi(ItalianWings). The German wireless tuning gauges are by H.Keitel. The invisible "COWL_FLAP_SWITCHS" gauge is by Ken Mitchell(www.mitchspanelshop.com) modified by Tom Gibson (www.calclassic.com) to augment the retail capability of MSFS. The tiny 'human autopilot' pop up gauge is also from an early Calclassic CV340 release.
- Aircraft descriptions by FSAviator & Manuele Villa.

SPECIAL THANKS To Mr.S.Meneghini,Mr.Tim Dement,Lawdog,Mr.Alessandro Biagi (Italianwings) and to my Greek friend Mr.N.Daskalakis for their precious help. A Very special thanks to ALL the Sim-Outhouse members for their support and suggestions during these 22 months of development.

If someone wants to convert this new plane in order to fly it in CFS2, please contact me, I can make special models (without bombs).

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

kelticheart
May 5th, 2014, 03:57
:triumphant: :victorious: :encouragement:

Thank you!
KH :ernaehrung004:

skylane
May 6th, 2014, 01:22
Thank you for yet another wonderful plane! :applause:

I'll download it as soon as I get home and look forward to flying it!

fani
May 8th, 2014, 14:03
Caro Manuele , la tua proposta di fornire il model del Cant Z 1007bis in CFS2 viene veramente a proposito visto che la conversione con MDLC-190 risulta rispondere con un triste :
“ Conversion failed ” .
Non vorrei risultare sfacciato dicendo che la stessa cosa sarebbe opportuna anche per i bellissimi MC 202 e MC 205 la cui conversione dà risultati incompleti .
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

mvg3d
May 8th, 2014, 22:40
Ciao Fani,
Scusa, ma forse non mi sono spiegato bene, io posso preparare un modello "dedicato" per CFS2, cioe' un aereo per FS9 "pronto" per la conversione, NON un modello per CFS2 : purtroppo non ho nessuna esperienza con la realizzazione di aerei per CFS2 e non vorrei "impelagarmi" in nuove avventure........

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

fani
May 10th, 2014, 10:34
Se " un modello di FS9 pronto per la conversione in CFS2 " significa che possa essere convertito in CFS 2 con il solito mdlc 190 senza problemi , la tua offerta è comunque molto valida .

:jump: :jump:

misson
May 12th, 2014, 08:20
I`m standing by ur orders, if u need volunteers in this challenge. Just tell me the way i could help.

Blood_Hawk23
May 12th, 2014, 18:13
If done in GMax it should be easy enough to complie for CFS2. Allen and myself both use GMax. As does Stuart for his ships.

Most of the FS9 models convert nicely. you'll have to fix the light bug if converting. I think the guages will be the real issue. There is a difference between FS9 and CFS2 guages.

Only question I have is, Does it have Braking parts and Mulit-LODs? Multi-LODs being more important then braking parts.

Might need a new airfile. The CFG should work as is.

If compiled for CFS2 is should be just fine. Ask Allen if you need more information.

mvg3d
May 13th, 2014, 01:46
If done in GMax it should be easy enough to complie for CFS2. Allen and myself both use GMax. As does Stuart for his ships.

Most of the FS9 models convert nicely. you'll have to fix the light bug if converting. I think the guages will be the real issue. There is a difference between FS9 and CFS2 guages.

Only question I have is, Does it have Braking parts and Mulit-LODs? Multi-LODs being more important then braking parts.

Might need a new airfile. The CFG should work as is.

If compiled for CFS2 is should be just fine. Ask Allen if you need more information.

Hi Hawk,
The '1007 doesn't have breaking parts and isn't Multi-LOD as ALL my models, but other conversions in the past seem to work correctly in CFS2 (Cant.Z.506A/C,SM.79,Breda Ba.65,Fiat CR.42 and PCMeneg planes as SM.73,SM.81 and Fiat G.12).

:wavey::wavey::wavey:

miamieagle
May 13th, 2014, 03:25
Thank you!:applause:

Blood_Hawk23
May 13th, 2014, 06:51
Hi Hawk,
The '1007 doesn't have breaking parts and isn't Multi-LOD as ALL my models, but other conversions in the past seem to work correctly in CFS2 (Cant.Z.506A/C,SM.79,Breda Ba.65,Fiat CR.42 and PCMeneg planes as SM.73,SM.81 and Fiat G.12).

:wavey::wavey::wavey:

I have the model now.

It would be better if you did the compiling for CFS2 from the source model. Though a strait conversion can be tried.

I worry more about the Guages and VC having problems. Those are beyond me to do.

If its alright with you I can try to convert. Though my first suggestion would be better and take no extra time. Let me know what you think.

She is a beautiful looking aircraft.

Till Later,
John

Blood_Hawk23
May 13th, 2014, 12:14
I'm not able to get her to convert.

Maybe my MK-MDLCs ini file isn't set right. I'm not getting anywhere with it.

misson
May 13th, 2014, 16:59
I'm not able to get her to convert.

Maybe my MK-MDLCs ini file isn't set right. I'm not getting anywhere with it. It work well for me , exept the animation conversion. I cant remember which version of mdlc u can set the keyframe naming.
So doesnt work for me the ailerons and ruder.

V.85??
cheers
Mario

misson
May 13th, 2014, 17:07
It work well for me , exept the animation conversion. I cant remember which version of mdlc u can set the keyframe naming.
So doesnt work for me the ailerons and ruder.

V.85??
cheers
Mario here some pics.

Blood_Hawk23
May 13th, 2014, 17:28
Hey Misson, Which model is that. I tried all 4 versions and each on stopped.

I'm using 190. I see the keyframes in the .ini file.

We will need new gauges I think. I see they are in CAB files which CFS2 doesn't use.

misson
May 14th, 2014, 16:38
Hi B.H! Well i´m using the same version as you , but I dont run all steps at the same time. I do click in one step , run the program and save the model modified. So run next step on modified model until reach last step (shining).

My conversion fail in the animation try. So I just follow the next step (no matter).

That is the trick my friend!

Cheers
Mario