PDA

View Full Version : Talon, help!!!!!!!!!!!...........

Fibber
May 4th, 2014, 12:40
..........I know that you have gotten underway for parts yet to be determined/announced, but I have seem to have a problem with the "AVG_COMPLETE". It may be my machine that is doing it but when I open the KM_P40E\M's in the zip file, to put the textures in the KM planes I have, the texture folder in the downloads are empty. In the respective planes I have the KM_P40K_v5 with the 75Fs_Jul42 and for the P40E model I have the 14th AVG. These are the only planes that show textures. All the others show as blank files in the texture folders and the planes show, and fly, devoid of textures. When I fly the missions it looks like a bunch of ghosts flying around.
Everything else you put there is reflected in my game. Any ideas or did I get a bad download at the time?

Talon
May 4th, 2014, 13:07
This is why I had Uncle Tgt put up the textures in case there was a problem.I know somethings get corrupted at times.Just D/L his textures for the P-40E and K models for the campaign and see if they work.They are named the same as in my readme.One other member had the same thing happen and this solved his problem.

I do have one question before you do that.Did you just copy and paste the textures into the texture folder of the plane I provided as you're supposed to do?If not there is your problem.

Fibber
May 4th, 2014, 14:26
.must be some downtime between underway watches! :biggrin-new: I will look for UT's texs. As to your question, I did what you suggested. The plane then the texs as provided. That is what amazed me when it came up blank in both instances.

Now keep your eye on that main and the binnacle and don't put that boat "in the chains"!:very_drunk:

Talon
May 4th, 2014, 14:44
My watch starts at 7pm which is 6 1/2 hours from now and ends when the sun comes up.