PDA

View Full Version : Geneseo, NY

falcon409
April 29th, 2014, 20:55
Last week, Alan_A posted a nice video of the C-47 "Whiskey_7" landing at it's home base of Geneseo, NY. I liked the look of the airfield and so decided to do a quick rendition just to play around with in the C-47. I'll make this available if anyone is interested but know that this is not custom, other than the ground texture, everything else comes from a number of scenery object libraries which I'll list in the readme, but it will be up to you to find them and install them. The main scenery will include the photo ground texture, AFCAD/flatten, autogen vegetation and Instant Scenery bgl and one object bgl. If you want to redo the airport and replace the buildings to your liking, feel free.

Alan_A
April 29th, 2014, 21:14
Glad you liked the video (hat tip to JoeS475 over at the A2A forums) and I'd definitely be up for this, including a little do-it-yourself. Thanks in advance and post away.

Roger
April 29th, 2014, 22:41
Upload please Ed.

Dimus
April 29th, 2014, 23:27
You are the master of quick and dirty but none the less spectacular airport upgrades Ed. Please upload it!

falcon409
April 30th, 2014, 06:07
I will make some additions to what I have right now, namely a night texture, some water areas and a bit more grass and then package it up and upload it. Aside from the night texture, I haven't done any other "seasonal" textures so this is a "Summer Only" scenery. If you're excited about flying into the airport during the cold NY winters. . .sorry! It will probably be up by tomorrow (Thursday) morning.