PDA

View Full Version : CFS 2 Missions Display Too Dark

browngib
April 25th, 2014, 07:06
When I fly a mission in Europe Theater (Early or Late) and Mediterranean (Early or Late) I get night or very dark ground/sea appearance. If I got to the mission map then everything lightens up. Does anyone know why and how do you fix tis problem. It is an impossible task to attack objects of opportunity if you can not see them. I would like to solve this problem if possible. I know that latent features of CFS 2 some times prevents fixing these problems. I wonder if it is a problem of when daylight is available (time of day/season settings/etc.)?

Gib Brown
Hooligan56

bearcat241
April 25th, 2014, 14:44
Could be the settings of your video card's software interface. What brand are you using? Try to lighten things up by tweaking the gamma, digital vibrancy and/or contrast settings. But be aware that these tweaks will have a universal effect on all programs, not just CFS2. So don't be dismayed if your other flight sims and games display brighter visuals as well.

browngib
April 25th, 2014, 15:37
I am running an Nvidia Geforce GTX 750TI. I got some improvement by adjusting Advanced Settings in Mission Window. Thanks for the suggestion.

Could be the settings of your video card's software interface. What brand are you using? Try to lighten things up by tweaking the gamma, digital vibrancy and/or contrast settings. But be aware that these tweaks will have a universal effect on all programs, not just CFS2. So don't be dismayed if your other flight sims and games display brighter visuals as well.