PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Probelm

Alpha Two Zero
April 24th, 2014, 21:58
Hi Guys,
I mate of mine is just starting with FSX (NEWBIE) and has come across a graphics problem which I have never come across, but could anyone here let me know what the problem could be? He's has REX, Orbx Global and Ezdok camera installed. When he goes above a certain altitude, around 2500ft all of the terrain turns a light blue colour. Once it has turned like this, it doesn't go back even after descending. Here is a screenshot I've taken. It's at 3000ft.
Regards
Timm

jschall
April 25th, 2014, 05:27
I have no idea what that could be, but I suggest your friend should try to determine which add-on is causing the problem by turning them all off, then turning them on again one at a time.

Dumonceau
April 26th, 2014, 07:05
Hi Guys,
I mate of mine is just starting with FSX (NEWBIE) and has come across a graphics problem which I have never come across, but could anyone here let me know what the problem could be? He's has REX, Orbx Global and Ezdok camera installed. When he goes above a certain altitude, around 2500ft all of the terrain turns a light blue colour. Once it has turned like this, it doesn't go back even after descending. Here is a screenshot I've taken. It's at 3000ft.
Regards
Timm

What are the specs of your friends machine? It seems to me that either GPU or CPU have a hard time rendering the scenery.

Moreover, is his FSX.cfg file tweaked?

I'd love to help, but a wee bit more information is needed before being able to say something that makes sense!

Dumonceau