PDA

View Full Version : AVG complete package released by Talon!

Talon
March 23rd, 2014, 09:52
The original AVG.

Since the Lindsay Watts P-40's are no longer available I have put in the Bruno P-40b planes.
The player flight will have different planes in the flight so it ther are 4 planes in it there will be 4 different planes.
For the P-40e I used the KM P-40E and there wll be several used with differenet textures.

This campaign started Dec 21,1941 and ended May 4,1942.

AVG China.

This is a new campaign that starts May 4,1942 and ends July 3,1942.

In this campaign you will be flying mainly from Paoshan and Kunming.
From May 4 until May 11 you will be protecting the Salween River Gorge and helping the Chinese ground forces.During this time you will be attacking Japanese vehicles in the Valley and intercepting their aircarft.
Starting on May 12 you have to defend Kunming and attack enemy airfields.
In June the IJAAF start attacking from Hanoi.

Basically the same planes will be used in this campaign.
So far I have about half the campaign done.

CATF

This camapign is being redone with new planes and expanded.Doing more research I have found more that can be added.

You will also be flying a P-40k in this campaign along with the P-40b and P-40e.

I figure about 110 missions for the campaigns.

Finn
March 23rd, 2014, 11:08
All I can say is WOW! I enjoyed your previous effort tremendously, improving the near-perfect must be hard. I cannot wait
:redfire:Thanks a lot for all those beauties
Finn

voyager
March 23rd, 2014, 12:11
Talon,

Sounds like the "immersion factor" will be very high. I'd like to add my WOW also!

voyager

Captain Kurt
March 23rd, 2014, 12:20
:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement::enco uragement: !!!!

Sarg Willy
March 23rd, 2014, 18:44
Thanks Talon ,,

Talon
March 23rd, 2014, 19:04
I figure I have about 30 missions to still do for it.There will be some GSL senery and layout files also.

In some missions I found the names of the pilots that flew them.

alpha_1
March 23rd, 2014, 19:24
Nice goin', Talon. I've flown both the old ones and they were excellent, so these new ones should be fantastic.

Cheers,

kelticheart
March 24th, 2014, 01:04
..... a mission with the crash Greg Boyngton describes in his "Baa, baa, Black Sheep" book, during a scramble he did with a P-40 with an engine insufficiently warmed up which quit on him, sending both plane and pilot into the jungle at the end of the strip? He was quite lucky to survive such accident!

:biggrin-new: ....I think it's impossible replicating that in a mission, I just wanted to add a little humour with an imaginary, bizarre request!

It sounds like an epic campaign you are building there :applause: :applause:, can't wait to download it!

Thank you!
KH :ernaehrung004:

Talon
March 25th, 2014, 19:15
I now have only 4 or 5 missions to finish the AVG China part of the package.The CATF will be next to be revamped and added to.

Rami
March 26th, 2014, 09:24
Al,

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who slaves to keep my campaigns up to date. Keep up the great work, and thank you for being so accommodating! :very_drunk:

Talon
March 26th, 2014, 10:18
Al,

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who slaves to keep my campaigns up to date. Keep up the great work, and thank you for being so accommodating! :very_drunk:

Rami,

Don't be talking like that you'll ruin my reputation.:dizzy:

Talon
March 26th, 2014, 17:58
AVG China part of the campaigns package is now finished except for the camapaign file.There are 32 missions covering from May 4,1942 till July 3.1942.There are some nice easy ground attack missions and intercepts and a few lone wolf missions when you are just doing a patrol.

I'm going to take a little break because I had to do alot of hand editing for the first 2 parts and editing 75 missions is not a real fun time.After I will start on the CATF part.

Talon
March 28th, 2014, 18:35
Finn
kelticheart
Alpha_1
voyager
Sarg Willy

Please PM me your e-mail address so you can try what I have done so far.

Talon
March 30th, 2014, 15:25
I started work on the CATF part of the Campaigns ad have 15 missions done for it.That covers from July 4,1942 to August 1,1942.It will end in March of 1943 so a long way to go.

TheBookie
April 2nd, 2014, 15:18
Sounds very immersive and alot of work.I'm looking forward to this and appreciate your hard work.

TheBookie

watchdog22
April 2nd, 2014, 19:52
I've played every AVG & CATF campaign l could get my hands on since CFS1 so l'll be lining up for this one! Thanks Talon

Talon
April 2nd, 2014, 20:06
I've played every AVG & CATF campaign l could get my hands on since CFS1 so l'll be lining up for this one! Thanks Talon

Watchdog,

I have 99 missions done so far and expect to have 115 to 120 missions for the 3 campaigns.I found some new info on the CATF over the weekend.

All missions are easy just ask Alpha_1

DvlHownd
April 2nd, 2014, 21:11
Watchdog,

I have 99 missions done so far and expect to have 115 to 120 missions for the 3 campaigns.I found some new info on the CATF over the weekend.

All missions are easy just ask Alpha_1

Is WOW!.... Just WOW! Thanks Talon

kelticheart
April 2nd, 2014, 23:08
It sounds like it'll be as close as to really flying together with "Tex" Hill, Greg Boyngton, Jim Howard, Bob Neale and the other legendary Flying Tigers pilots!

Outstanding job, Talon!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Cheers!

Talon
April 5th, 2014, 15:50
The 3 campaigns will be 115 missions.

AVG - 43 missions Done

AVG China - 32 missions Done

CATF - 40 missions. I have 35 of these done.

I'm still waiting for some new textures for the planes and I don't expect them for a while yet.

Talon
April 6th, 2014, 11:54
When everything is finished for this camapign package I will have another big surprise for you.

nik112
April 7th, 2014, 00:21
Hi pal
Some time ago you had wrote that you're planning to do or its ready ( i don't remember well) Guadalcanal missions with p-40 and f4u
Is there any progress?

cheers

kelticheart
April 7th, 2014, 02:48
Hi pal
Some time ago you had wrote that you're planning to do or its ready ( i don't remember well) Guadalcanal missions with p-40 and f4u
Is there any progress?

cheers

How about a little R&R after this 115 mission effort? :fatigue: :icon29: :sleeping:

Cheers!

Talon
April 7th, 2014, 12:35
Hi pal
Is there any progress?

cheers

Nik,

I have 8 missions for the P-40 part of it but put it on hold for now. I still need to decide which B-26 to use,make all new plane layouts,and do some gsl work. Mission wise they are more complicated then I usually do so take more time.

For the USMC part I have a few missions done but have to do the same things for it as for the P-40 campaign.
At times I get bored doing missions and it gets more like work then fun,at that point I take a break for awhile.

nik112
April 7th, 2014, 22:35
Thanks for your reply
Waiting.........................

cheers

Talon
April 8th, 2014, 12:02
How about a little R&R after this 115 mission effort? :fatigue: :icon29: :sleeping:

Cheers!

Kelti,

It turned out to be 118 missions.

Talon
April 9th, 2014, 15:39
I have been using the KM_P-40E and K for the CATF campaign. They started using the K model late 1942.

Uncle Tgr was kind enough to do some textures for me.Here 2 E model and a K model that he did.

Many thanks for UncleTgr.

The first is the P-40E flown by John Petach- June-July 1942.

Second and third are of Major Harry Pike October 1942

Fourth is a P-40K flown by Robert L Scott

kelticheart
April 10th, 2014, 01:12
Kelti,

It turned out to be 118 missions.

.....I rest my case.

Cheers!

UncleTgt
April 10th, 2014, 01:23
I have been using the KM_P-40E and K for the CATF campaign. They started using the K model late 1942.

Uncle Tgr was kind enough to do some textures for me.Here 2 E model and a K model that he did.

Many thanks for UncleTgr.

The first is the P-40E flown by John Petach- June-July 1942.

Second and third are of Major Harry Pike October 1942

Fourth is a P-40K flown by Robert L Scott

... and some more in the paintshop :eagerness:

kelticheart
April 10th, 2014, 01:26
... and some more in the paintshop...

:encouragement: :encouragement: :encouragement: !!!!!

Cheers!

UncleTgt
April 11th, 2014, 03:55
some piccies of the second batch...

Worthless
April 11th, 2014, 06:06
Very interesting rudder art UT. I don't think I've ever seen that one before.

arfyhun
April 11th, 2014, 06:37
Talon, it's a brilliant way to add *punch* to a mission by making a historic one. A great step over the norm.

Putting yourself in the 'office' of an aircraft marked as the original actually makes you feel the mission more, in my book anyway.

Keep up the good work mate.

Regards,

Graham.

UncleTgt
April 11th, 2014, 06:37
:redfire: Dallas Clinger - when he rotated out of China he took his rudder fabric home with him!

Worthless
April 11th, 2014, 06:42
Just Great UT. I'm adding this picture to my screen saver files. Many thanks!

Talon
April 11th, 2014, 09:54
Talon, it's a brilliant way to add *punch* to a mission by making a historic one. A great step over the norm.

Putting yourself in the 'office' of an aircraft marked as the original actually makes you feel the mission more, in my book anyway.

Keep up the good work mate.

Regards,

Graham.

I try to make my missions as historical as possible.When I can I put in the names of the pilots that flew a particular mission. The first AVG is actually day by day and the resourses I have are from both sides.

The CATF is also done the same way.

In the AVG you will be blying the BR_P-40B most of the time with the KM_P-40 coming in in April - May 1942.

AVG China- You will still be flying the P-40B but more flights in the E model.

CATF.A few missions with the B model but most with the E and K model.

I thinks there will be 7 P-40Es and 4 K models.

gius
April 11th, 2014, 10:54
Hello Talon,
congrats, your works are always excellent: the airbases used in your campaign are those of Xavier?
Thanks in advance for your reply
Gius

Talon
April 11th, 2014, 11:19
Hello Talon,
congrats, your works are always excellent: the airbases used in your campaign are those of Xavier?
Thanks in advance for your reply
Gius

Yes they are.There will be a list of which bases in the readme.

John Pirnie
April 13th, 2014, 05:33
:dizzy:Does anyone know where I can find the plane Curtiss P-40B Tomahawk IIA, AVG "Panda Bears"
This plane is not listed in the download readme, and besides in the download that Rami generated.
the links are of the old systems.
Thanks, John:wavey:

Talon
April 13th, 2014, 05:55
:dizzy:Does anyone know where I can find the plane Curtiss P-40B Tomahawk IIA, AVG "Panda Bears"
This plane is not listed in the download readme, and besides in the download that Rami generated.
the links are of the old systems.

John,

The planes for that campaign are by Lindsay Watts and are no longer available.I am in the process of redoing it now.If you look lower in the posts on this page you will see my post about it.

John Pirnie
April 13th, 2014, 05:57
John,

The planes for that campaign are by Lindsay Watts and are no longer available.I am in the process of redoing it now.If you look lower in the posts on this page you will see my post about it.

John Pirnie
April 13th, 2014, 05:59
The original AVG.

Since the Lindsay Watts P-40's are no longer available I have put in the Bruno P-40b planes.
The player flight will have different planes in the flight so it ther are 4 planes in it there will be 4 different planes.
For the P-40e I used the KM P-40E and there wll be several used with differenet textures.

This campaign started Dec 21,1941 and ended May 4,1942.

AVG China.

This is a new campaign that starts May 4,1942 and ends July 3,1942.

In this campaign you will be flying mainly from Paoshan and Kunming.
From May 4 until May 11 you will be protecting the Salween River Gorge and helping the Chinese ground forces.During this time you will be attacking Japanese vehicles in the Valley and intercepting their aircarft.
Starting on May 12 you have to defend Kunming and attack enemy airfields.
In June the IJAAF start attacking from Hanoi.

Basically the same planes will be used in this campaign.
So far I have about half the campaign done.

CATF

This camapign is being redone with new planes and expanded.Doing more research I have found more that can be added.

You will also be flying a P-40k in this campaign along with the P-40b and P-40e.

I figure about 110 missions for the campaigns.

Looking forward to the finish.
JP

Talon
April 15th, 2014, 14:01
I now have all the textures from Uncle Tgt and all the missions done. A big Thank You goes to Uncle Tgt.

There are 120 missions now broken up into 3 camapaigns.

AVG - 43 missions

AVG China - 32 missions

CATF - 45 missions.

Everything is being tested now.

Uncle Tgt will upload the new textures when he can.

Talon
April 15th, 2014, 19:20
The CBI is number 1 place I enjoy doing missions.I have always wanted to expand it but couldn't find the info I wanted until recently.Well it has been expaned from 71 missions to 120 with all being hand edited so you have a mix of planes in your flight.No other campaign has been as much fun to do.

Now that it is finished I will not be doing anything else for awhile for CFS2.I think maybe" I will start again when someone new builds a Campaign ".That should give a very long break if not permanent.:mixed-smiley-010:

Talon
April 16th, 2014, 14:14
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/423113976803948406.jpg
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Campaigns Add-Ons

Description: This is three campaigns in a single download.

#1 The AVG is in Burma from December 21st, 1941 until May 1942. Their job was to defend Rangoon and harass the enemy.

#2 The AVG is in China starting May 4th, 1942 until they are disbanded July 4th, 1942. Their missions is to help defend the Burma road, help the Chinese ground forces, harass the enemy and defend their own bases.

#3 CATF which the AVG became on July 4th, 1942. They bombed enemy airbases and harbors and defended their own bases. They had 149 air-to-air victories with 85 probables. They did 65 bombing missions. On March 10th, 1943, they became part of the 14th AF.

There are 120 missions for the 3 campaigns.

Make sure you read the readme for instructions on the planes and what to download.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AVG complete package.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=18401&catid=44)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Rami
April 16th, 2014, 14:24
Al,

Many thanks for this, I'm sure they will keep our contingent of Pacific and CBI enthusiasts very happy! :wavey:

One question, would you like me to delete this one?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=44&id=5040

Talon
April 16th, 2014, 15:12
Al,

Many thanks for this, I'm sure they will keep our contingent of Pacific and CBI enthusiasts very happy! :wavey:

One question, would you like me to delete this one?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=44&id=5040

Since the P-40 for it is no longer available might as well.

Talon
April 16th, 2014, 16:41
I have decided this is the end of the line for me.This Campaign will be my last.There is nothing I really want to work on anymore. Hope you enjoy and Farewell.

SPman
April 16th, 2014, 19:30
Go out on a high.

Thanks for all your efforts over the years - much appreciated by us less skilled folk.

Good sailing.

DvlHownd
April 16th, 2014, 20:41
I have decided this is the end of the line for me.This Campaign will be my last.There is nothing I really want to work on anymore. Hope you enjoy and Farewell.

Give it a rest. You earned it. But... Someday, when you get bored, somebody is going to ask you "Hey, what did Task Force 58 do off of Okinawa, how did they stop the kamikazes?", or "who was Lieutenant Robert Hampton “Hammy” Gray, VC, DSC?" Then maybe, just maybe...

Until then, Fair winds and following seas. I thank you for the history lessons.

DvlHownd

bearcat241
April 16th, 2014, 21:07

Alrighty then, thanks for everything...but you know we've heard you sing that farewell song many times before over the past decade...lol. Face it Talon, you enjoy mission building above everything else in cyberworld and there's no better MB-friendly combat sim platform on the planet than CFS2, besides CFS1 of course. CFS2 gives you total flexibility, a true global scope, plus all the bells and whistles found in all the other platforms. See you soon...:encouragement:

skylane
April 17th, 2014, 06:57
Talon, thank you for These campaigns!
I had a lot of fun with your previous AVG release, and look forward to flying this one too!

alpha_1
April 17th, 2014, 08:32
'Auf wiedersehen' because it means 'until we meet again'. I suspect, old friend that Bearcat nailed it. We'll see you back again. Not that I would know much about it, but it must be kinda hard to walk away from such successes as you've given us. The sim is so much better because of your work, thank you.

I sincerely hope to see you here again soon.

Cheers, Talon;:ernaehrung004:

gaucho_59
April 17th, 2014, 09:27
'Auf wiedersehen' because it means 'until we meet again'. I suspect, old friend that Bearcat nailed it. We'll see you back again. Not that I would know much about it, but it must be kinda hard to walk away from such successes as you've given us. The sim is so much better because of your work, thank you.

I sincerely hope to see you here again soon.

Cheers, Talon;:ernaehrung004:

Aufwiedersehen... actually literally means "until seeing (each other) again"...
Aufwiederhoeren ... (o with umlaut.. those two little dots) .... "until we hear...etc"
Since the verb for physically meeting is treffen... Until we meet again would be more
like Auf treffen Sie einander... and that simply is not a German figure of speech at all...

Aufwiedersehen is often translated as "until we meet again"... nonetheless.... just a
point of clarity... Until we meet again... in the sense it is used in English... does not
exist in German... I speak 6 other languages... "Hasta la vista..." in Spanish... is
the translation for Aufwiedersehen... and it is probably closer... but not exactly....
Still... it has the concept of "viewing" ... not meeting...
Cheers,
gaucho_59

treffen Sie einander

alpha_1
April 17th, 2014, 12:08
Aufwiedersehen... actually literally means "until seeing (each other) again"...
Aufwiederhoeren ... (o with umlaut.. those two little dots) .... "until we hear...etc"
Since the verb for physically meeting is treffen... Until we meet again would be more
like Auf treffen Sie einander... and that simply is not a German figure of speech at all...

Aufwiedersehen is often translated as "until we meet again"... nonetheless.... just a
point of clarity... Until we meet again... in the sense it is used in English... does not
exist in German... I speak 6 other languages... "Hasta la vista..." in Spanish... is
the translation for Aufwiedersehen... and it is probably closer... but not exactly....
Still... it has the concept of "viewing" ... not meeting...
Cheers,
gaucho_59

treffen Sie einander

Gaucho, you missed your calling. There's a 'wiki-........' somewhere looking for guys like you. Wikipedia says 'until we meet again' and that's the meaning I used in my post.....it works for me.

highpockets
April 17th, 2014, 14:54
Excited to add this to one of my many theatres of ops. Thanks Talon for the hard work :encouragement:

kelticheart
April 18th, 2014, 05:37
I don't know whether everybody here is aware as to what extent Talon's history lessons go in his CFS2 campaigns. A whole lot more than one could normally expect.

I hope Talon will not be mad at me, for making public a little part of an e-mail which he sent me a few weeks ago, when he also generously sent me a preview of this new masterpiece AVG campaign.

Unfortunately, my misunderstanding of my Web provider e-mail instructions made me erroneously delete the text of the e-mail, instead of just separating the hefty campaign attachment, so that I could download it at the office wide-band connection and store Talon's e-mail on my home pc.

Talon's father was involved in WWII at a very high level. If I remember and understood correctly, he was a diplomat, or part of the US diplomatic body in China during the late 1930's. Serving in his position he had the chance to meet Claire Chennault, Chiang Kai-shek and Madame Chiang. He also knew "Tex" Hill and other AVG pilots.

Therefore, do make treasure of Talon's campaigns, because his historical information is first-hand and not learnt on books as the vast majority of everybody else, including me, did!

Most of the CFS2 historical campaigns written by SOH members deserve to be linked to WWII history websites.

Talon's historical combat flight simulation campaigns deserve to stand in WWII aviation museums, alongside with the real aircrafts which fought it. A vivid memory of a tragic, yet epic, moment of mankind's history which severed the few remaining ties from Medieval age and propelled the world into the modern societies we all know and live in today.

Talon, as Bearcat and others wrote, I hope you'll keep in touch with CFS2 and SOH, in spite of the many commitments you made in your life. As to me, it will always be a pleasure reading your comments and news from you. Thank you for all the work you gifted us with.

Cheers!

Talon
April 18th, 2014, 06:47
Here's what I wrote to you Kelti.

" The CBI is important to me because my father served there in WW2. He met Tex Hill and Chennault.He was part of Merrill's Marauders and was badly wounded at Myitkyina. After he recovered from his wounds he was a liason between the Army and Chiang Kai-shek and Madame Chiang Kai-shek .He had lunch with Madame Chiang and said she had the brains of the 2 of them. When she moved to the USA he even went to see her and she remembered him. "

We just confirmed he was part of Merill's Marauders in the last 6 monhs.Now alot of stories he told me mske more sense.

He also talked about flying over the Himalaya mountains. it would be 110 degrees on the ground but they had to wear their winter uniforms while in the air.They all had patches to let the Chinese know they were Americans and they would take them to safety if the crashed.

On one flight lighting hit an engine and it went out,the plane started to go down but the pilot got it started again.When they landed at Kunming the Japanese had just bombed the airfield and the planes wheel got stuck in a bomb crater.

As most veterns he didn't talk much about combat but some of the good times.We foundout that in hand to hand combat he got a rifle butt in his face knocking out most of his teeth and bayoneted.The Japanese soldier was using a Mauser98 and my father was able to subdue him after his wounds and take the Rifle which I have today.

I also had an uncle who served on USS Hornet during the Doolittle Raid,Midway and Santa Cruz.He later served on the USS Ticonderoga.

kelticheart
April 18th, 2014, 08:03
Here's what I wrote to you Kelti.

" The CBI is important to me because my father served there in WW2. He met Tex Hill and Chennault.He was part of Merrill's Marauders and was badly wounded at Myitkyina. After he recovered from his wounds he was a liason between the Army and Chiang Kai-shek and Madame Chiang Kai-shek .He had lunch with Madame Chiang and said she had the brains of the 2 of them. When she moved to the USA he even went to see her and she remembered him. "

We just confirmed he was part of Merill's Marauders in the last 6 monhs.Now alot of stories he told me mske more sense.

He also talked about flying over the Himalaya mountains. it would be 110 degrees on the ground but they had to wear their winter uniforms while in the air.They all had patches to let the Chinese know they were Americans and they would take them to safety if the crashed.

On one flight lighting hit an engine and it went out,the plane started to go down but the pilot got it started again.When they landed at Kunming the Japanese had just bombed the airfield and the planes wheel got stuck in a bomb crater.

As most veterns he didn't talk much about combat but some of the good times.We foundout that in hand to hand combat he got a rifle butt in his face knocking out most of his teeth and bayoneted.The Japanese soldier was using a Mauser98 and my father was able to subdue him after his wounds and take the Rifle which I have today.

I also had an uncle who served on USS Hornet during the Doolittle Raid,Midway and Santa Cruz.He later served on the USS Ticonderoga.

...as I said, another joke played my memory, which made me remember the term "liason" as a diplomat....:biggrin-new:

Nevertheless, thank you Talon for sharing it.

The message I wanted to deliver is that the majority of the works uploaded here, and generically defined as "hobby" products, conceal the highest degree of quality in them.

Quality reached through accurate historical research and painstaking verification of the sources. In Talon's case, even through personal testimony from his family members who were there.

Is there somebody who still thinks this CFS2 is just another computerized game?

Cheers!
KH:ernaehrung004:

Oglivie
April 18th, 2014, 13:15
Talon,

Thanks for sharing your campaigns and history. Fair winds and calm seas to you, and although creating campaigns may or will become a past event for you please continue to come visit.

Best Regards,
O

Captain Kurt
April 18th, 2014, 17:14
Hey Al,

Thank you and stay in touch. The bug may bite you again. I don't want to be placing ads in the personals section of the Star "All is forgiven, Come back home" Just so you know- although my historical campaigns don't reach the level of yours, you've been my inspiration to try, writing the 9th FS, the 354th FG, Satan's Kittens VF-19 and the Pearl Harbor American missions to complement your PHP project.

Blue skies and a following sea be with you,

Kurt.

gius
April 20th, 2014, 10:49
Hi Talon and other friends,
i've just made a CBI install. I have Pactex2, are they appropriate or do you suggest another set?
Bye
Gius

Talon
April 20th, 2014, 11:17
Hi Talon and other friends,
i've just made a CBI install. I have Pactex2, are they appropriate or do you suggest another set?
Bye
Gius

cfs2 enhanced textures expansion UT by Uncle Tgt. I also use all the Rhumba Mesh.

TheBookie
April 21st, 2014, 07:39
I have really enjoyed flying these campaigns, great fun and historical.I got them before he released them because I posted in this thread.

He also sent me the missions he was working on for the P-40 44th Squadron and the USMC at Guadalcanal 1943, and his China Intervention in Korea.

In the 44th squadron it's really cool to see 4 flights takeoff from Guadalcanal and join up before you can warp.

He does the same thing in the USMC.

In the China Intervention I've flown only 1 missions where you have to shoot down a Mig 15 with an F-80.Not an easy feat but can be done.

It'd be a shame to lose these.

The Bookie

gius
April 21st, 2014, 08:51
cfs2 enhanced textures expansion UT by Uncle Tgt. I also use all the Rhumba Mesh.

Thanks Talon,
textures downloaded and installed...
Gius

Devildog73
April 21st, 2014, 10:42
Al,

Thanks for all that you have done and the mentoring you provided to me over these years. I truly appreciate it.

Lee

watchdog22
April 22nd, 2014, 19:24
Hi Talon, thanks for all your work. A labour of love if ever there was one. I tried replying to your PM but my reply was undeliverable,

Cheers,
Watchdog22

Talon
April 23rd, 2014, 18:46
Alrighty then, thanks for everything...but you know we've heard you sing that farewell song many times before over the past decade...lol. Face it Talon, you enjoy mission building above everything else in cyberworld and there's no better MB-friendly combat sim platform on the planet than CFS2, besides CFS1 of course. CFS2 gives you total flexibility, a true global scope, plus all the bells and whistles found in all the other platforms. See you soon...:encouragement:

I'll be doing missions but for my pesonal enjoyment.Most will be Jets in Korea.I love flying the early jets.

In the CBI it will be the 14th AF.