PDA

View Full Version : HELP I cann't get CFS 3 to run in Windows 7 Home premium

shalako42
April 13th, 2014, 04:57
Hi I tyried the multiplayer solution in sticky but that didn't help much. I got it running once and even started a campaign. When I managed to start up the game again the files would not load in the campaign and I kept getting a "No good sectors found for HQ" when I went to new campaign. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lt. Heinz Becker
April 14th, 2014, 14:30
Hi, I have had issue's with the campaign however my campaign tech tree is heavily modified with add on aircraft. Sometimes when I select USA I have had the issue of no HQ sectors found, but when I selected British or German the issue went away. Also, do you have any addons installed or are you running a stock CFS3 install. I have windows 7 and had NO issues whatsoever with CFS3. Also wouldn't be a bad idea to run a few quick combat sessions and see if the game runs ok with that. Hope that helps!

shalako42
April 15th, 2014, 03:33
Thanks for the reply. I have it running now. I changed compatibility to XP service pack 2 and it was running yesterday. I haven't tried it today yet. It is just the stock CFS3 with no add ons . So I'll see how it goes later on and if I get any more problems I'll get back.