PDA

View Full Version : Where can me find...

skyhawka4m
January 21st, 2009, 06:07
this Quater-Moon Saloon?

I'd like to spread some cheer!

Craig Taylor
January 21st, 2009, 06:52
www.quartermoonsaloon.com

Toastmaker
January 21st, 2009, 10:09
For any who don't know, the Quarter Moon Salon is a place for civil debate and expressed opinions.

It is not, and will not become a garbage pit where personal attacks and insults are spread around.

If any think you can go there for that - you'll be quickly disappointed and then removed.

Otherwise, :welcome:

Willy
January 21st, 2009, 13:20
What Toast said! It's a great place to discuss opinions but leave the personal attacks at home. (and check your shooting irons at the door) :d

johnh_049
January 21st, 2009, 15:24
i'm just curious, i've notice several posts with an edited tag line from several years ago....

"www.quartermoonsaloon.com (http://www.quartermoonsaloon.com/)
Last edited by stiz; February 13th, 2007 at 08:53.."

what's so puzzling is it's never by the same person who made the post. what's up with that?:typing:

skyhawka4m
January 21st, 2009, 18:20
For any who don't know, the Quarter Moon Salon is a place for civil debate and expressed opinions.

It is not, and will not become a garbage pit where personal attacks and insults are spread around.

If any think you can go there for that - you'll be quickly disappointed and then removed.

Otherwise, :welcome:

Well I guess I shouldn't go there if those who some may point the finger at have no spine and can't take the truth.

:typing:

Toastmaker
January 21st, 2009, 18:49
Truth is good. We like truth. All truth is welcome, but as Willy said - no shootsbangs !!

:welcome:

Craig Taylor
January 22nd, 2009, 07:37
i'm just curious, i've notice several posts with an edited tag line from several years ago....

what's so puzzling is it's never by the same person who made the post. what's up with that?:typing:
[/I]

I seem to recall someone (Ickie?) explaining that they are just artifacts from the emergency forum recovery several months ago. The "thread post" database assigns some sort of number to each post. Another database (or table? - please forgive any misuse of terminology here) tracks edit "attributions." When a new post is created, and it's tracking number matches an edit from the old days, you will see one of those erroneous "edited by..." statements.

johnh_049
January 22nd, 2009, 16:48
Thanks, i must have missed that explanation before... anyway.. :focus:

Willy
January 22nd, 2009, 16:54
Close enough Craig! :ernae:

Tom Clayton
January 22nd, 2009, 21:05
If you were active on the board a few years back, you'll also get phantom subscriptions to threads you've never heard of, much less posted in. I get two or three of those every day.:faint: