PDA

View Full Version : Sibwings alive?

cro_mig-21
April 1st, 2014, 04:31
Does anybody know what´s up with the Sibwings team? Seems awfully quiet on their forums and facebook page....

Anneke
April 3rd, 2014, 05:22
Not even an answer, they must be dead.

Rudyjo
April 3rd, 2014, 10:24
They made wonderful stuff, but it seems like they do things on their own timeframe.
I assume that if you wanted to buy one of their planes that the computers are still functioning.
I just checked their website, they are still advertising their Dec. 15th to Jan. 15th 2012 sale.
I would love to see them put out some more planes. Just like with A2A, I'll buy anything they develop.

Perhaps they just got burned out after all the time they spent on the An-2?

mgchrist5
April 3rd, 2014, 11:45
I wouldn't get too disheartened. They've always released products at a glacial pace, but the end results are worth it. I actually just bought their FSX Safir a few weeks ago, so the planes are still available....despite any outward lack of activity. Last I heard a few months ago they were still working on an update to the An-2, to correct a few minor issues.

The Birddog and Antonov are outstanding planes in every regard. Can't wait to see what they cook up next!

stiz
April 3rd, 2014, 13:43
when you consider they've done 4 planes since fsx came out in 2006 it should give you an idea of how long it takes them to do a plane, and they dont show "previews" until the plane is pretty far along :)

fsafranek
April 3rd, 2014, 13:49
The website works and the forum is in place. Coffee pot is still warm. I wouldn't worry about it.

Maybe real life is distracting them. It always seems to get in the way of our hobbies.
:ernaehrung004:

cro_mig-21
April 3rd, 2014, 22:17
I check in daily on their forums waiting for some news of any kind :) I am too fond of them, owning the Safir and An-2 and flyng them regularly..An-2 being one of the best addons on my personal list (part from loving the plane as a kid and part from the excellent model)..well..time will tell what their next smasher willl be

adi518
April 3rd, 2014, 23:24
I'm pretty sure they are. They just take their time, but it's worth it. I can't wait for the an-2 to get on water. :)

I'm also curious of their next aircraft. Judging by the An-2, I'll probably buy into any of their future projects without much hesitation.

gr.eg
June 1st, 2014, 07:35
Hi, just my 2 cents: I hope they'll give some patches to the BirdDog. It's a very nice bird but it suffers some little troubles; waiting for a very long time now... Yes, they're alive but one project at time. Because of little team I think. Very nice job from us. But I think they should take the time to update their planes before to create a new one.

trucker17
June 1st, 2014, 08:37
SHHHHHH.
You'll interrupt their working pace.

Rudyjo
June 1st, 2014, 09:38
Hi, just my 2 cents: I hope they'll give some patches to the BirdDog. It's a very nice bird but it suffers some little troubles; waiting for a very long time now... Yes, they're alive but one project at time. Because of little team I think. Very nice job from us. But I think they should take the time to update their planes before to create a new one.
They said well over a year ago that the birddog would be updated with Tundra tires. I would gladly pay for that update.