PDA

View Full Version : Milviz Junkers Ju 87 STUKA on Sale

Richard_Lincoln
March 28th, 2014, 16:36
The Authentic,Milviz Junkers Ju 87 STUKA is on Sale over at Milviz for a low price of $19.99US http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=Ju-87

Cirrus N210MS
March 28th, 2014, 20:10
thank you for the heads up i pick it up will check it out in the morning i been wanting a JU87 for a long time

JimmyRFR
March 28th, 2014, 20:52
Nice pricing! It's not quite my cup o' tea, but it sure looks to be of superlative quality. Myself, I'm saving my pennies for the F-4!

hairyspin
March 29th, 2014, 00:55
What a ghastly model! Hideous!! Don't get me wrong, it looks a magnificent model and highly authentic but that means it's butt ugly. I hope Milviz sell shedloads, but it's too horrible for my hangar, sorry!

Sascha66
March 29th, 2014, 02:32
What a ghastly model! Hideous!! Don't get me wrong, it looks a magnificent model and highly authentic but that means it's butt ugly. I hope Milviz sell shedloads, but it's too horrible for my hangar, sorry!

Your post may be misleading IMO, I was very surprised that Milviz would suffer such a drop in their standard.

Regards,
Sascha

DaveWG
March 29th, 2014, 04:17
Hmm,12 quid. Could be pursuaded to get this. Quite fancy a Ju87, but doubt I'd fly it enough to justify paying the full price.

Roger
March 29th, 2014, 04:34
Your post may be misleading IMO, I was very surprised that Milviz would suffer such a drop in their standard.

Regards,
Sascha

Hi Sascha,
I think he was referring to the type rather than Milviz representation of it. Personnally I love the odd look of the 87 and bought it as soon as it came off Milviz production line.

cortomalteseit
March 29th, 2014, 04:56
Hmm,12 quid. Could be pursuaded to get this. Quite fancy a Ju87, but doubt I'd fly it enough to justify paying the full price.

Yes, I feel the same. Looks interesting and Milviz is a guarantee. May be a price a little bit cheaper and I'll decide to buy it.
:rolleyes-new:

Sascha66
March 29th, 2014, 05:14
Hi Sascha,
I think he was referring to the type rather than Milviz representation of it. Personnally I love the odd look of the 87 and bought it as soon as it came off Milviz production line.

Righto! This looks up to their usual brilliant standard! I've always had a soft spot for this ungainly bird which managed to soldier on to the end of the war even though completely outdated.

Dumonceau
March 29th, 2014, 06:31
For such a magnificent model of an epic WWII airplane, that price is just a steal!

And even if it was outdated (even at the beginning of the war), tank drivers and radar station operators of the period wil tell you that it was also highly effective.

To me, it has the same charm as the A-10, it means business!

Dumonceau

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
March 29th, 2014, 07:17
The design throughout of the JU87 had been quite innovative for an aircraft conceived in the later 30’s, things we take for granted like direct injection of fuel were introduced, the use of homing beacons and precision delivery of munitions on target were pioneered in the JU87.
Like the A10 in a theater where air superiority exists the plane provided ground support with some measure of alacrity, they called it "Blitzkrieg".

Having had the pleasure of studying the manual for a few months I gained great respect for the JU87, the Germans produced highly detailed documents in profusion, far and away the best researched old aircraft I ever had the opportunity to study, and where the types of paint schemes were more varied than any aircraft ever deployed, it was one ugly duck with a real bad attitude.

Daveroo
March 29th, 2014, 07:37
i think shes pretty,right there with the edsel,henry J,tucker....all ugly..but damned pretty.

Roger
March 29th, 2014, 10:37
We generally only stick new product in the forum and sale notices are not usually subject to stickies. So in line with SOH policy I will unstick it. This is being done also at Tom Stovall's request to stay with policy. Thanks

Ian Warren
March 29th, 2014, 12:37
Hi Sascha,
Personnally I love the odd look of the 87 and bought it as soon as it came off Milviz production line.

Me to, Its one of those aircraft that is a symbol of WWII, for those really interested in the Junker development and history a superb book published only last year by Eddie J Creek.

Marvin Carter
March 29th, 2014, 20:30
I would like to thank Milviz for there customer service. I had a little problem with getting a link for the JU 87. They were vary promp with help and all worked out great. THANKS Colin!!!