PDA

View Full Version : JHS Greece and East Prussia

alpha_1
March 22nd, 2014, 19:30
Hi All;

I'm not able to download either of these two files. Greece will download to 95% then stop, and East Prussia won't work at all. Can anybody help with this please?

T'anks.

Cheers,:dizzy:

Rami
March 23rd, 2014, 02:02
Alpha_1,

They are working fine for me...but I attached them here in the thread. Try these.

alpha_1
March 23rd, 2014, 04:23
I appreciate it.

What you see below is the message I keep getting when i attempt either download. Same for the two you've added above. Go figure......could this be a problem with my computer? Somehow I don't think so because it's brand new and I had the same problems with my old one.......however, stranger things have happened........

"C:\DOCUME~1\User\LOCALS~1\Temp\fkFx8YIJ.zip.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator."

Is there perhaps a different way to get these files? I'm trying to install your EFTO missions and need these for both my MTO and EFTO installs.

Thanks again,

Cheers,

Roxane-21
March 23rd, 2014, 09:58
I appreciate it.

What you see below is the message I keep getting when i attempt either download. Same for the two you've added above. Go figure......could this be a problem with my computer? Somehow I don't think so because it's brand new and I had the same problems with my old one.......however, stranger things have happened........

"C:\DOCUME~1\User\LOCALS~1\Temp\fkFx8YIJ.zip.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator."

Is there perhaps a different way to get these files? I'm trying to install your EFTO missions and need these for both my MTO and EFTO installs.

Thanks again,

Cheers,

I get exactly the same issue, either trying to download these files from SOH Library or the ones you attached in your post.

JHS_Poland and JHS_Norway are bugged the same way.

alpha_1
March 23rd, 2014, 14:56
Could this be some sort of software issue on our individual computers? I'm stumped because most downloads that I do download work flawlessly.

Sarg Willy
March 23rd, 2014, 18:39
Just a heads up , My Avast antivirus flagged and stoped em both ,, So I canned the A-virus ,, and both downloaded Ok ,,,,,

alpha_1
March 23rd, 2014, 19:20
Sarg Willy, that was the problem for me. I run Avast! and it was doing the same thing. I temporarily disabled it and made the downloads just fine. I checked the files on my desktop and everything is there, as it should be.

T'anks a million for the tip.

Cheers,:applause:

Roxane-21
March 24th, 2014, 03:55
Same problem (Avast) and same solution for me !

Thank you Sarg Willy !!! :encouragement:

Sarg Willy
March 24th, 2014, 15:45
:very_drunk::very_drunk:
2 for one , good odds , glad to be of service ,