PDA

View Full Version : Another Operation Rescue

peperez
March 18th, 2014, 03:05
Yasuhiko Sasaki closed his site with a lot of important planes, including the only Ki61-III available and a very nice A5M4 Claude. I think we must recover his works. I will also contact JR Lucarinny to get his planes for preservation here.

Cheers

Pepe

kelticheart
March 19th, 2014, 00:58
Yasuhiko Sasaki closed his site with a lot of important planes, including the only Ki61-III available and a very nice A5M4 Claude. I think we must recover his works. I will also contact JR Lucarinny to get his planes for preservation here.

Cheers

Pepe

Excellent idea, Pepe! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Have you got a list of all Yashico's models? I think I have some of them with their pwords. If we have clearance to re-upload I can contribute.

Cheers!
KH :ernaehrung004:

Rami
March 19th, 2014, 02:27
Peperez,

I have no problem creating a username "Yashico." One question though...what do you think should happen with the passwords?

bearcat241
March 19th, 2014, 04:19
Assuming we get the proper clearances for such a rescue op, we can discard the passwords completely. The uploading individual would decompress the archives by their passwords, then simply re-compress them without choosing the password option. This has been my method for years with Yashico's models. Whenever i downloaded something, i got his email reply with password. I immediately re-compressed the packages without the passwords in order to bypass that security in the event that i needed to re-install them later. I still maintain the password list, but i no longer need it for re-installations.

Finn
March 19th, 2014, 08:42
I think I got all his planes, and also the codes for them as well, but in order to upload I think we need some kind of approval from Yashico. After all there must have been a reason for his asking people to mail him for the codes (but then he sent all of them in one package)
Finn

peperez
March 20th, 2014, 02:35
He has Yashiko's contacts! Rami, can you ask him to intercede?

Cheers

Pepe

dombral
March 21st, 2014, 10:28
He has Yashiko's contacts! Rami, can you ask him to intercede?

Cheers

Pepe

Très bel avion meme si sa carrière opérationnelle a été anecdotique571857195720