PDA

View Full Version : Helicopters and Trusted Gauges

uniform7
March 17th, 2014, 15:42
Hope someone can help. I recently reinstalled a few aircraft after rebuilding and re-tweaking my fsx.cfg and when being asked to trust these gauges and only with these gauges (all the others worked OK)
C:\FSX\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\AH-1S Cobra\panel\TrafficRadar.GAU.hqbhzqnactocqlzeuionh kuicnrzotazlrteaztq=2
C:\FSX\GAUGES\as532_hover.GAU.buzkawlrwrrwlaooreor leqlrweouluttuzbonea=2
C:\FSX\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\Sikorsky S-70A-9-Troops\panel\AS532AFCP.GAU.krlawnbqruzaibibncennrl nirienkwtzcouctec=2
C:\FSX\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\Sikorsky S-70A-9-Troops\panel\HAP.GAU.uzabquekkbonictwktkklhenucotw azraotnkuii=2

after being accepted I tried to go to an airport and when the bar reached 100% the program locked up (stopped responding) Had to use the Task Manager to exit (no CTD). Restarted the FX program and everything worked. Removed the gauges from the cfg and tried several times same thing. Tried on my other computer, no problem. I believe the gauges are OK but after being trusted can't go straight to an airport without locking up. Then, like said getting out and restarting works. Glad it doesn't happen with all the trusting gauges. Any ideas? After restarting the hover, auto gauge all work.

falcon409
March 17th, 2014, 19:34
Try taking out "Traffic Radar". . .I seem to remember having problems with that one.

uniform7
March 17th, 2014, 20:08
I thought that to but I am having trouble with a few others as well. I don't think it's just the gauges though. Once I use task manager, close out and restart the gauges have been trusted and work. Not having any trouble with other gauges and sure don't want to do a repair or re-install for this. Must be something that got corrupted or changed in the FSX itself. What other files in the program address the trusted gauge feature? This is at least isolated to a few gauges like the ones I posted. Driving me nuts. Here's a few more giving me grief:

C:\FSX\SimObjects\Military Aircraft\Aerospatiale HH-65C Dolphin\panel\Dauphin.GAU.eituzqutconihtiiikuihrzi owcbwbikwnohnwkq=2
C:\FSX\SimObjects\Military Aircraft\Aerospatiale HH-65C Dolphin\panel\AS365BH.GAU.kaknzzqcbzuulnobhwhoobwt bcoonwrarccolawk=2
C:\FSX\SimObjects\Military Aircraft\Aerospatiale HH-65C Dolphin\panel\as532_afcp.GAU.otncallouirqaahuwknbe bzoikoqquheazeauqiu=2
C:\FSX\SimObjects\Military Aircraft\Aerospatiale HH-65C Dolphin\panel\TNL2101.GAU.hicokewaulbilanzallrekku klaeakzrbkteizeh=2

uniform7
March 18th, 2014, 04:10
Hope someone can help. I recently reinstalled a few aircraft after rebuilding and re-tweaking my fsx.cfg and when being asked to trust these gauges and only with these gauges (all the others worked OK)
C:\FSX\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\AH-1S Cobra\panel\TrafficRadar.GAU.hqbhzqnactocqlzeuionh kuicnrzotazlrteaztq=2
C:\FSX\GAUGES\as532_hover.GAU.buzkawlrwrrwlaooreor leqlrweouluttuzbonea=2
C:\FSX\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\Sikorsky S-70A-9-Troops\panel\AS532AFCP.GAU.krlawnbqruzaibibncennrl nirienkwtzcouctec=2
C:\FSX\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\Sikorsky S-70A-9-Troops\panel\HAP.GAU.uzabquekkbonictwktkklhenucotw azraotnkuii=2

after being accepted I tried to go to an airport and when the bar reached 100% the program locked up (stopped responding) Had to use the Task Manager to exit (no CTD). Restarted the FX program and everything worked. Removed the gauges from the cfg and tried several times same thing. Tried on my other computer, no problem. I believe the gauges are OK but after being trusted can't go straight to an airport without locking up. Then, like said getting out and restarting works. Glad it doesn't happen with all the trusting gauges. Any ideas? After restarting the hover, auto gauge all work.
Maybe this will explain it better:
After rebuilding my fsx.cfg when went to install some helicopters after being ask to trust the new gauges and proceed to an airport the program froze up. Using the task manager, close and restart the helicopter and new gauges work fine. Don't believe it's the gauge. Airplanes with new gauges work fine, only happens with the helicopters and only after being asked to trust a new gauge. Where else in the program could affect this?