PDA

View Full Version : i have an irritating problem

Daveroo
March 14th, 2014, 10:14
hi all,i have this issue with my CH products Eclipse yoke.when i try to calibrate it,whether im using the FSX setting/control assignments..or with FSUIPC,and yes i clear the FSX setting completely before i try to assign/calibrate the yoke in FSUIPC..no mater what happens,the yoke ends up either full left aileron..or full right,i try to move it back and forth,and its just full one way or the other,i had this issue 6 months or so with the CH Products rudder ,it would just be full left,or full right...it never cleared itself until now..its been that long since ive tried to fly...been having issues with my desk/setup..

any ideas?....cause im ready to just buy a saitek set up.

big-mike
March 14th, 2014, 10:42
Dave,
i can only tell you what i do.
Delete all assigments of the Yoke in FSX.
Then reassign everything in FSUIPC and calibrate the Yoke with the
CH Control Software.

http://www.chproducts.com/files/chproducts/control_manager-v4.55a.exe

I don`t have any issues.
Mike

Daveroo
March 14th, 2014, 10:54
ok ill try again....thanks for the link....i hadnt thought to do it with the ch control panel...

big-mike
March 14th, 2014, 11:34
You can calibrate your devices also inflight.
Works fine for me.
Mike

Daveroo
March 14th, 2014, 12:59
inflight?...how?

big-mike
March 14th, 2014, 13:20
Start Button----CH Control Manger-----calibrate.
Mike

Daveroo
March 14th, 2014, 14:52
wow..ok thank you big mike..i had no idea about that...

PHo17
March 15th, 2014, 00:44
I've had CH Fighterstick since 2005 and it still works fine. Good stuff. When I first tried to set up and calibrate it with Windows'? driver/programs that came with the OS (in that time Windows XP and FS2004 and OS suggested them) it messed up all. Just basic things like ailerons and rudder worked. Then I removed those and used CH's own driver and calibration program. All went ok by the first attempt. So I have used them since (only once downloaded a newer version if I recall right) in spite of changing OS and FS.

In that time (2005) my friend had a Logitech joystick and he emphasized that it must use OS driver and other programs to work ok (it's own drivers ware ... better not mention here). Don't know if it still is so because I haven't had any Logi-sticks. Seemed then that joysticks, jokes,... are individuals.

Pekka