PDA

View Full Version : Hellas! campaign

John Pirnie
March 14th, 2014, 07:47
Can anyone shed some light on BSK_CotreS which is in the mission #25.
Is it a ship?
Can not find it at all.
I would sure like some help on this.
Thanks, John.:wavey:

Rami
March 14th, 2014, 07:55
John,

It's a ship. BSK_fishing_boats, I believe. I'd link you to it, but I'm sending this from my phone. After this, consider Operation Marita, it's much more historically accurate.

John Pirnie
March 14th, 2014, 07:56
John,

It's a ship. BSK_fishing_boats, I believe. I'd link you to it, but I'm sending this from my phone. After this, consider Operation Marita, it's much more historically accurate.

Thanks Rami, JP

John Pirnie
March 14th, 2014, 07:58
John,

Thanks I have the fishing boats.
I found it
John

Rami, where do I find Operation Marita?
JP

Rami
March 14th, 2014, 08:09
John,

In the CFS2 library under "campaigns," or, click on the campaigns link in my signature.

John Pirnie
March 14th, 2014, 08:16
John,

In the CFS2 library under "campaigns," or, click on the campaigns link in my signature.

Thanks again.
JP:applause:

John Pirnie
March 15th, 2014, 04:13
Does anyone know where I can find the fix for JU87B_Stuka_MDL_fix.zip.

Thanks JP:wavey:

Rami
March 15th, 2014, 04:40
JP,

The Ju-87 model fix is now included in the download package for the Stuka. That's why there's only one download link. When we used the old archive, it was two.

John Pirnie
March 15th, 2014, 04:43
JP,

The Ju-87 model fix is now included in the download package for the Stuka. That's why there's only one download link. When we used the old archive, it was two.

Boy I tell you, you are something else.

Thanks JP:applause: