PDA

View Full Version : New gmax registration code

mvg3d
March 14th, 2014, 01:30
HI FRIENDS,
I JUST INSTALLED GMAX ON A NEW WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER, AFTER INSTALLATION I ATTEMPTED TO REGISTER THE PROGRAM, BUT IT SEEMS THE LINK DOESN'T WORKS, I ATTEMPTED TO USE THE OLD CODE I HAVE WITH NO RESULTS.....
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ? .....URGENTLYYYYYY !!!!!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Janet Merai
March 14th, 2014, 03:56
HI FRIENDS,
I JUST INSTALLED GMAX ON A NEW WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER, AFTER INSTALLATION I ATTEMPTED TO REGISTER THE PROGRAM, BUT IT SEEMS THE LINK DOESN'T WORKS, I ATTEMPTED TO USE THE OLD CODE I HAVE WITH NO RESULTS.....
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ? .....URGENTLYYYYYY !!!!!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I don't know how to solve your problem but I certainly think you won't get answers the way you asked the question.

Try being nice instead of coming off as a Troll and I think you will get an answer :3

mvg3d
March 14th, 2014, 04:01
I don't know how to solve your problem but I certainly think you won't get answers the way you asked the question.

Try being nice instead of coming off as a Troll and I think you will get an answer :3

HI JANET,
I SOLVED THE PROBLEM.....
:wavey:

Janet Merai
March 14th, 2014, 04:12
That's good, but try to be more nice next time :3

n4gix
March 14th, 2014, 07:17
...and please do not type in all CAPS. That gives the appearance of SHOUTING! :very_drunk:

Dangerousdave26
March 14th, 2014, 11:59
Oddly enough "Prevent SHOUTING" is one of the options in the forum software that is broken right now.

Its supposed to stop allowing caps at 4 characters then convert all others to lower case. I think it might have gotten broken like a few other features when that upgrade went sour on us last year.

hairyspin
March 14th, 2014, 14:07
To get Gmax going when you can't get an answer from TurboSquid (it happens), get the registration workaround from FSAlpha (http://www.fsalpha.com/gmax_tips/)

Allen
March 15th, 2014, 21:06
It seem that the code only works once.

Dev One
March 16th, 2014, 00:53
And it has a time limit, but I had to reload the other day & I got my reply e-mail straight away & I then connected & pasted in the number & all is OK.
Keith

mvg3d
March 16th, 2014, 23:54
...and please do not type in all CAPS. That gives the appearance of SHOUTING! :very_drunk:

Hi Friends,
Please excuse me for my "Shouting" post, I was VEEERY in trouble attempting to recovery my works in a new Windows 7 Ultimate PC, completely UNKNOWN for me. I had in my old PC some dozens of unfinished projects that comprehend the C.R.D.A. Cant.Z.1007, the Macchi C.200, the C.R.D.A. Cant.Z 506........

:wavey::wavey::wavey: