PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Panther

Eoraptor1
January 20th, 2009, 12:57
Here's that Christmas present I was talking about in the Battlestar thread. I got this from my mother via Sarah's Attic. Apart from the mustache, he rather resembles your avatar. I saw several of the actual TA gentlemen on TV earlier today at the inauguration.

JAMES

Daveroo
January 20th, 2009, 14:56
Here's that Christmas present I was talking about in the Battlestar thread. I got this from my mother via Sarah's Attic. Apart from the mustache, he rather resembles your avatar. I saw several of the actual TA gentlemen on TV earlier today at the inauguration.

JAMES
thats coool

Panther_99FS
January 20th, 2009, 17:53
Eoraptor,
That's pretty neat - what's it a part of?

I was quite busy at work today so I didn't get to see the inauguration. I would've at least loved to have seen the Tuskegee airmen there --> http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123131934

JAMES

Eoraptor1
January 21st, 2009, 06:16
Eoraptor,
That's pretty neat - what's it a part of?

It's a Sarah's Attic Black Heritage Collection figurine. This was a series of African-American military figures from various points in US history. I also have a 10th US Cavalry figurine from this same series. I was on the Sarah's Attic website (www.sarahsattic.com (http://www.sarahsattic.com)) yesterday, but couldn't find any of this series in stock, so I suspect it's now out of production. You can e-mail them at Info@sarahsattic.com to find out for sure. I really don't know. My mother got this one at a Christian store (until recently she taught Bible school) that's going out of business, so they're blowing out all their old stock. I should also say that you might be able to get them on ebay.

JAMES

Panther_99FS
January 21st, 2009, 10:28
Thank you kind sir! :)