PDA

View Full Version : OOM and Ver2.1

falcon409
February 20th, 2014, 07:40
I thought we had gotten past this? Flying in Alaska on the SOH MP Server. . .flying for several hours and was on the last hop of the morning. About 3 minutes from landing and I get the OOM Message. . .Please restart Prepar3D! No heavy scenery, barren landscape, Cessna 183R, default clouds, daylight and I get an OOM message? All this after flying 57 hours, almost non-stop for 3 days without a hitch in FSX, lol.:dizzy:

YoYo
February 20th, 2014, 08:42
I thought we had gotten past this? Flying in Alaska on the SOH MP Server. . .flying for several hours and was on the last hop of the morning. About 3 minutes from landing and I get the OOM Message. . .Please restart Prepar3D! No heavy scenery, barren landscape, Cessna 183R, default clouds, daylight and I get an OOM message? All this after flying 57 hours, almost non-stop for 3 days without a hitch in FSX, lol.:dizzy:

Maybe the answer is here? http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?85687-P3D-Annoucement-on-Gauge-and-other-problems

Take autogen to NORMAL, before it (dense) I have OOM too on FTX Scenery.

Lionheart
February 20th, 2014, 20:24
From what Beau said today at the P3D forums, the Parser is excessively stacking the errors its finding and causing the OOM's. The errors aren't dumping and it shouldn't be logging the errors if its not 'active' (setup to save error logging reports), which I guess (from what he was saying) is helping to bring the sim into OOM's. Some of the errors though are non-existent. This has been proven already. (In case you want to know why its crashing).