PDA

View Full Version : Prepar3D vs 2.1 Patch is Out

stovall
February 11th, 2014, 16:19
You can see the announcement on our Prepar3D forum or go directly to the Lockheed Martin Prepar3D website and check your down loads. Includes the patch or you can download a complete v2.1 version. Also included is the download for the new v2.1 SDK. Thanks to Lockheed Martin for providing great service.

Ian Warren
February 11th, 2014, 19:01
Tom , I don't have P3D at all, I had a mate from the UK stop here mentioning the Sim and how superb it was .. now with it, the patch time to buy :encouragement: the full package :untroubled:

stovall
February 11th, 2014, 19:44
Ian, I just installed the patch and so far all works with no problems at all. The folks at Lockheed Martin did a great job with the upgraded version 2.1. My only problem which I really didn't expect complete compatibility is with Marianas 1945. There are still some issues with landclass created with SBuilderX. All works perfectly with P3D v1.4 but not v2.1. Oh well maybe down the road. I will be releasing Marianas 1945 as is. (compatible with FSX and P3D v1.4)

More testing tomorrow on P3D v2.1 but it looks very good so far. Smooth as silk with the Nvidia 780.

Gdavis101
February 12th, 2014, 13:52
So tempting! But, I think I am going to wait until all of the Orbx stuff works in it.