PDA

View Full Version : Save the whales....

NachtPiloten
February 9th, 2014, 08:04
yes I know not very politically correct but got your attention. Milton Shupe gave me the mesh, Steve Seybolt - using some of his gauges, the rest (worst of it) will be mine. Always wanted to make some of these (you know the real reason is that the Americans used a PV1 as a nightfighter in the Pacific).:biggrin-new:

MajorMagee
February 9th, 2014, 09:59
Here's a good read.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Last-Flight-Bomber-Harrowing/dp/0786716843 (http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Last-Flight-Bomber-Harrowing/dp/0786716843)

Pat Pattle
February 9th, 2014, 10:52
Very nice!! :applause: Thanks Milton, Ted and Steve.

HouseHobbit
February 9th, 2014, 11:31
Thanks Guys for this..
:applause: :applause: :applause:

westview
February 9th, 2014, 12:55
Looks great! Makes me wonder what happened to that Hudson someone was working on.

Bravo/4
February 9th, 2014, 14:22
The Hudson is being held up by me (pit textures), just getting the new Tempest MkII sorted first!

grizzly50
February 9th, 2014, 14:52
Lookin' good, Ted.

The Hudson is being held up by me (pit textures), just getting the new Tempest MkII sorted first!

Yeah, John, I was just going to ask about that one. All in good time.

:D

Way to go, everyone!

gecko
February 9th, 2014, 16:02
Awesome Ted! So is this a PV-1 or a PV-2? Or both? How are they different? In any case this will be a great addition.:applause:

What a great problem we have that one of our skinners can't keep up with all the great models that are being made. Thanks to all of you for making this the best hobby ever.

Led Zeppelin
February 10th, 2014, 10:28
I didn't know this one was ever used as a night fighter!! Thanks.

westview
February 10th, 2014, 15:29

Sounds like some wonderful treats are in the works!
Thanks for all of your hard work!

sdsbolt
February 12th, 2014, 04:41
Steve Seybolt - using some of his gauges

nice project but I think those are your gauges with only some small changes from me.

popsaka
February 12th, 2014, 20:12

Please 'hold up' to yer heart's content as the more we profit when ya droppit! :jump: