PDA

View Full Version : we need one of these in FSX

Daveroo
February 3rd, 2014, 18:57
i need this to fulfill my fantasy cargo airline.

http://www.aviationnews.eu/2014/02/03/lockheed-martin-files-for-faa-type-design-update/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Aviation-news+%28AVIATION-NEWS%29

ColoKent
February 3rd, 2014, 19:02
Dave...I believe MilViz is thinking about a -J...don't know if it will be a long fuselage -J-30, however. The Capt Sim bird is very long in the tooth these days.

K

Daveroo
February 3rd, 2014, 20:11
and whats odd to me is none of the CaptainSim ac ive bought have worked in my PC,but 90% of the other major builders work fine.

StormILM
February 3rd, 2014, 20:19
When I first bought the CS C-130 base pack when it came out in FS9 and then got the remaining packs, the J model didn't have a J standard VC on it and neither does the FSX version. As I recall, the FDE isn't even in the ballpark. I'd love to see a true J model as well.

JensOle
February 4th, 2014, 02:04
I did never understand CS about the Juliet (well I understand that they did not want to spend money on making an accurate J VC). The major difference between the legacy and new Hercules is the cockpit and to me it is sort of pointless to the fly the J with the analog cockpit..