View Full Version : GAS New Standard Collection

Spad54
February 3rd, 2014, 08:41
Here's a video highlighting our lastest project due for release in a few weeks

http://youtu.be/tCX5IFdCu64

heywooood
February 3rd, 2014, 18:25
looks like fun - I still fly your FS9 version in FSX

these new liveries and the float models will be most welcome and greatly appreciated I'm sure

what a neat package:encouragement:

Portia911
February 4th, 2014, 17:42
Nice video, Spad - you are certainly offering some variety in that package - love the one with the brave joy-riders packed in up front!

Now, how about a native fsx version of that lovely craft featured (teasingly in your posts on this fsx forum) in your signature block (?)

Spad54
February 5th, 2014, 12:19
Nice video, Spad - you are certainly offering some variety in that package - love the one with the brave joy-riders packed in up front!

Now, how about a native fsx version of that lovely craft featured (teasingly in your posts on this fsx forum) in your signature block (?)

Perhaps one day. If we were to do another Trimotor, I'd take on the Boeing 80a. unfortunately no 3 views readily available that I can find. As we wait for the scenery for the New Standard Package to be completed, we've started work on the Pitcairn PA-5 Mailwing.

Portia911
February 5th, 2014, 17:10
Oh yes, a Boeing 80 is another case of a nice model available only in FS9. That would be most welcome. I just figured (perhaps wrongly) that working off one of your existing FS9 models would be less effort than researching and developing a totally new aircraft.
Loving your other FSX Stinsons by the way - especially the 'Gullwing' :wiggle:

mgchrist5
February 6th, 2014, 02:36
A Boeing 80 would be fantastic, assuming you could find the 3 views. It's such a tragically overlooked FS craft, particularly among the better-known trimotors.

But a Pitcairn Mailwing sounds just as desirable! I grew up not too far from Willow Grove, PA...home of the original Pitcairn factory and a restored museum-worthy Mailwing. It's great to see these planes get the GAS treatment.

And the New Standard? Sold!!

Spad54
February 6th, 2014, 02:58
A Boeing 80 would be fantastic, assuming you could find the 3 views. It's such a tragically overlooked FS craft, particularly among the better-known trimotors.

But a Pitcairn Mailwing sounds just as desirable! I grew up not too far from Willow Grove, PA...home of the original Pitcairn factory and a restored museum-worthy Mailwing. It's great to see these planes get the GAS treatment.

And the New Standard? Sold!!
A member of our team found the two sets of 3 views so it's on the list of things to do