PDA

View Full Version : Time Warner having server issues

Blood_Hawk23
January 27th, 2014, 10:35
Hey All,

I just got off the phone with Time Warner. I'm not sure how many use Time Warner email services but I wanted to let you know that they are having Issues after a server update. It seems to be effecting the webmail servers. In both send and recieved email.

I'm in the North East of the US. so It could be just my region. I don't know and I didn't ask. If you are having trouble I would call and let them know.

Till Later,
John

wbuchart
January 27th, 2014, 11:14
Yup, Southeast US also as of 3:10 EST. Ever since Insight got bought out by Time Warner last year I have had more emails issues than I have had in the previous 20 years.:banghead:

CG_1976
January 27th, 2014, 13:55
Corpus Christi isn't experiencing any TW issue's atm. My wife in San Antonio has issue's with TW.

Willy
January 27th, 2014, 14:02
Time Warner bought out our local cable company a little over a year ago. We were told that email wasn't available for our area with their cable internet. But given how often our internet service goes down, I'm not sure I'd want their email anyway. The old local company was a lot better deal and service. I'm not impressed with Time Warner.