PDA

View Full Version : CFS2 A6M7 Zero update by Oglivie!

Oglivie
January 24th, 2014, 01:39
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/338113905370572574.JPG
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - Japanese

Description: This is an update for the CFS2_A6M7_ZERO.zip download. It will add rocket rails to the underwing rocket pylons and update the Type-3 No.1 Mk.28 rocket. Also a gun sight has been added to the model's cockpit for the external view.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit CFS2_A6M7_ZERO_UPDATE.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=18063&catid=53)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Rami
January 25th, 2014, 13:43
Oglivie,

My apologies for the lack of press on this, I'm trying to rotate the "stickies" as rapidly as possible. This is a great update! :wavey:

p14u2nv
January 25th, 2014, 19:33
Thank you very much Oglivie.

kelticheart
January 27th, 2014, 02:57
...........thank you, Oglivie!!!

:applause: :encouragement: :applause:

Cheers!
KH :ernaehrung004:

Worthless
January 27th, 2014, 05:06
Thank you Oglivie. Got it and already added it to the A6m7. Nice work.

gosd
April 14th, 2016, 19:41
Afther installing the update, when I start the game I get the following messages:
Can't fly the model

gosd
April 14th, 2016, 19:50
Afther installing the update, when I start the game with this specific aircraft I get the following messages:
Can't find the model wep_pylon_outer_ja10kg_rocket in the library
Can't find the model wep_pylon_inner_ja10kg _rocket in the libary
Failed to initialyze the data base....

I replaced all of the required files: Aircraft_DP, MODEL, OBJECTS_DP, SCENEDB.

Allen
April 15th, 2016, 09:17
No idea where those weapons came from.

Oglivie
April 15th, 2016, 10:36
Afther installing the update, when I start the game with this specific aircraft I get the following messages:
Can't find the model wep_pylon_outer_ja10kg_rocket in the library
Can't find the model wep_pylon_inner_ja10kg _rocket in the libary
Failed to initialyze the data base....

I replaced all of the required files: Aircraft_DP, MODEL, OBJECTS_DP, SCENEDB.

Did you delete the CDP file in your A6M7_ZERO folder after installing the Aircraft_DP file? Also make sure the updated wep_Ja10kg_rocket.bgl file has been installed into your SCENEDB\weapons\scenery. I hope these instructions helps you out.

Best Regards

Blood_Hawk23
April 15th, 2016, 11:24
Did you delete the CDP file in your A6M7_ZERO folder after installing the Aircraft_DP file? Also make sure the updated wep_Ja10kg_rocket.bgl file has been installed into your SCENEDB\weapons\scenery. I hope these instructions helps you out.

Best Regards

In the "SCENEDB\weapons\scenery" folder, delete the "filelist.dat" file. Then try again. sometimes if you add alot to the folder it will go all stupid. deleting that file will allow it to rebuild the file.