PDA

View Full Version : JustFlight Sale - DH106 Comet

rgatkinson
January 21st, 2014, 05:32
Have just purchased the Comet Jetliner for just £5 ($8) what a bargain! Go to http://www.justflight.com/product/comet-jetliner-for-fsx-download

I have no affiliation with JF I just wanted to advise this incredible bargain to those who might be interested.

All the best,

Taff.

peterwatkins2
January 21st, 2014, 06:23
Thanks for the HU. I had 526 Justflight reward points so I have just downloaded a free Comet!

cheers, Pete W

HansRoaming
January 21st, 2014, 07:26
Is it worth it, I mean not really fussed about the money in the sale but in terms of the time one would invest learning to fly, would you be all grins or disappointed?

rayhere48
January 21st, 2014, 10:12
Thanks for the reminder, I all ways get these $8 planes. Great price for allot of fun. Just flight is great for having these sales.

peterwatkins2
January 21st, 2014, 15:25
Is it worth it, I mean not really fussed about the money in the sale but in terms of the time one would invest learning to fly, would you be all grins or disappointed?

Hmmm, I guess you could say that about every airliner add-on!

Navy Chief
January 21st, 2014, 16:19
Thanks for the tip! I have actually been wanting this aircraft, but didn't want to pay the original price:encouragement: NC

mal998
January 22nd, 2014, 04:27
Thanks for the tip. With my points, I ended up paying 6 bucks in change. A great bargain for a very nice ride. Hope they put the DC-8 on sale one day soon.

Navy Chief
January 22nd, 2014, 16:02
I am so glad I bought this aircraft. I am no expert on simulation design quality, but this is a great model! The animations and details are outstanding! NC