PDA

View Full Version : O/T The Decal Exchange

ndicki
January 18th, 2014, 02:29
Hello from the CFS3 forum!

If you're a model maker as well, and if you're anything like me, you've got a couple of drawers full of unused decals, either kit decals where you've done one of the options (or haven't) or aftermarket decals where, again, there's an option or two left over that you won't be using. So I've set up a forum for swopping decals.

The principle is very simple - if you have unwanted decals for aircraft models in any scale, take a photo of them and post it in the appropriate section. Members should then contact each other by PM or email to discuss arrangements.

Ideally, we'd be hoping for a give-some-get-some approach, but fully understand that given the price of our hobby, that may not be possible!

http://thedecalexchange.myfastforum.org/index.php

It's early days, and you may even be member number 2 after me...

guzler
January 19th, 2014, 01:40
Hi,

This is a great idea. If you're a regular modeller like me, some of the modelling dedicated websites have a general 'wanted section'. I'm a member on Britmodeller (woody37), the good thing about such sites is the traffic from other modellers so you have a great chance of finding something. Also good if you break a part or lose it to the carpet monster!