PDA

View Full Version : Supermarine Scimitar

womble55
January 18th, 2009, 23:38
I'm on the cadge........has anyone got a copy of Mike Hill's Supermarine Scimitar. I'm making up a collection of Fleet Air Arm aircraft and this is the one i am missing.

Bikerbrom
January 22nd, 2009, 01:04
has anyone got a copy of Mike Hill's Supermarine Scimitar.

yes, I have -and I'm very happy to share it with you! (I've got most of his 'planes)
How do I get it to you?

womble55
January 26th, 2009, 05:09
If you could put it as an attachment to a reply to this thread i would be eternally grateful. Failing that then as an attachment to a private message to me. Failing that then as an attachment to an email to my email address lesstoneuk@steam.to. Failing that you could upload it to the sim-outhouse aircraft resources.

Bikerbrom
January 27th, 2009, 08:29
OK, I've sent it to your private email, i couldn't get it to attach here, said it was an 'invalid file'.
it is an FS5 model, so will need to be run through fsfsconv to convert it to fly in CFS1.
I've also attached Mike hill's jet panel to go with it.

If you could put it as an attachment to a reply to this thread i would be eternally grateful.

smilo
January 27th, 2009, 14:13
just to let you know, zip files can not be attached.
sorry

Johnny
January 30th, 2009, 21:55
~S~ All,

This place is starting to look like a Ghost Town, what is up?

I would like to say I am sorry to the members of the AAC, about Sunday's mission. We met on the AAC's Team-Speak, because it was up and a lot of members went to the ACP's Team-Speak, looking for us. In the future, we will be on the AAC's Team-Speak, unless it is down, so check there first.

I tell you guys, Graham and Blue Zulu have been coming up with some great missions and are getting better in those FW-190's. I should start flying mine all of the time, it might help.

There is also some question about the start time. We start at 11:00 am, Eastern Time. That would be 1600 hrs GMT, but I could be wrong.

Hope to see you there on Sunday.

Hay, don't just read the messages, post something, like: How did you get your handle/nick name. Mine was easy, there has always been a John E. in my family, so it became Johnny. I want to read about Skyferret's name. LOL

Later,

Johnny:woot:

Skyferret
January 31st, 2009, 00:57
And so you shall read about it, John(E).

I once had 2 pet ferrets a few years ago (bless their little soles in ferret heaven). They can be quite the handful. They are very playful as well as being very inquisitive. They can also be quite the little thieves. So if something goes missing, just check their favorite hiding place. Ferrets are uniquely different than cat or dog.

I guess you could say ferrets were always my favorite animal or type of pet to have. Given that plus my interest in flight sims, is how I came up with my nickname. I wanted to take 2 words instead of 1 and combine them and so it became.

The 2 ferrets were named Scrappy and Diesel. The funny part of this, is that Scrappy's favorite toy was a little toy plastic airplane she liked to take and stash away in her favorite hiding place.

Johnny: Perhaps that would be a good new thread to start. I have also wondered how others came up with their nicknames.

Sky.

OBIO
January 31st, 2009, 06:44
Ferrets rule. My wife and I have two females....Kitty and Ashley. Kitty is mostly white and deaf as a door knob. Ashley is insane in the way that only ferrets can be. They are both very socialable, playful, goofy, and sweet. Kitty is a very clean critter, while Ashley is a slob...constantly messing up the cage by slinging food and water everywhere.

OBIO

Skyferret
February 1st, 2009, 00:35
OBIO:

Constantly slinging food out of its dish.....Hmmmmm...I think I see the problem here. Sounds like a chronic digger. Diesel was the same thing. Dig dig fling, dig dig fling.

If she is a real digger, check out this link I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttRMs6rIlPo&feature=related

womble55
February 2nd, 2009, 22:43
Sorry Bikerbom but nothing has turned up in my email, could you send it again please.

Bikerbrom
February 6th, 2009, 06:41
Hi Womble,
Check your email, I have sent it again.
I took the time to do a conversion to cfs1, including a panel and a custom DP file.

BB.