PDA

View Full Version : Got the Aerosoft Seahawk

gray eagle
January 9th, 2014, 11:02
I ended up with the Aerosoft Seahawk/Jayhawk but as luck would have it, after they (Aerosoft) provided me with a download link, I never got the email from them with the
unlock/activation code to register it. I called Aerosoft (USA support in Naples FL) and talked to a dude (Sounded like a German Accent) thinking he could help me out. Nope!!
It wasn't going to be that easy. Told me to EMAIL their Tech support instead. I did and got a ticket number and noted their little ditty that it may take 24 hrs to reply.

It only took 2 nano seconds for Paypal and Aerosoft to take my money and give me a D/L (that part was nice).
I have purchased from them in the past and this is the first time I have ever experienced such as this.

So, I have spent over $30 bucks and have to wait till I can benefit from what I paid for. sigh!!!!

Breaking News!!!

Just checked the AeroSoft forum and this is what I found out! At least they know about my issue:

Hi,

you have just send your E-Mail about an hour ago.

Since it was send at 19:49 German time there is no one in the office at the moment who could work on your ticket. I myserlf do not have the necessary Admin rights in our shop to do it.

I am sure you will get an answer tomorrow between 7 and 15z.

Problems with PayPal can from time to time occure because they may do some additional checks or it simply takes longer for them to process your order to us.
The fact that PayPal gives you a confirmation that the money has been payed only means that they have booked it from your bank account. It musn't mean that the money actually arrives in our shop in the same moment.
As your money has most propably not arrived in our shop yet the order may not be cleared yet.
These are problems caused by PayPal and not by our shop though.

Well, I guess it all adds up to timing of purchase and where I purchased it from (Germany). So hopefully tomorrow when they go back to the computers in their offices,
I should be good to go. Never thought about the time zone issues and such.

flaviossa
January 9th, 2014, 11:23
If you bought your addon thru aerosoft web shop, than your serial number is in your personal area in the shop. Just log in with your user/pwd and it will be there.

gray eagle
January 9th, 2014, 11:37
If you bought your addon thru aerosoft web shop, than your serial number is in your personal area in the shop. Just log in with your user/pwd and it will be there.

Not sure I follow you here. I can log on AeroSoft and see history of purchases but no Serials. Link from where I bought it from:

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showdsearchseahawk:010010!0,6659530020 ,10289_1

Had an after thought to the AeroSoft dude that responded with what I quoted ^. If it were a PayPal issue then I wouldn't of got the Download link like I did.
So, it must of cleared and it was time for them to go home and the person that sends out activation emails shut down their computer and did an adios till
tomorrow. Oh well. I'm not complaining. I'm sure they will make good on sending me the activation email - 7 -1500z works out to 2-10AM central time USA.

mikew
January 9th, 2014, 11:48
I just logged on from the page you posted and was able to access my purchases and serial numbers. From the page you posted, click on "My Account" in the left column under the green "buy now" button. Once logged in, your account will pop up including your purchases. There are grey "view" buttons all the way on the right. Click on the appropriate one for your order and the serial should be listed under "product" with the item name.

Mike

flaviossa
January 9th, 2014, 11:56
If you bought the "Download-Version" than you go here (Nevermid the language localization witch is in portuguese in the example below. For you itīs the same.):
http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/01/09/86z9n.jpg
Put your user data. Click to access. In the next screen:
http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/01/09/jGhaz.jpg
Select the Aerosoft Seahawk/Jayhawk purchase and in the page that will open, you will see your serial number.

gray eagle
January 9th, 2014, 12:28
I went there and as you can see in that attached pic no sernos. I am assuming this is where you said to go yes? Thanks anyway. Some kind of snafu I guess.

flaviossa
January 9th, 2014, 12:35
Looking at your image there is an information about paypal IPN invalid. Maybe there is the problem: with the paypal process and not with aerosoft :encouragement:
When i buy thru paypal, i allways get this info there: "PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Verified; x.xxxEUR)]"

gray eagle
January 9th, 2014, 12:39
I checked in area with arrow on other orders I made and there were serno listed for those previous items I purchased. Just not there for this one.2464

gray eagle
January 9th, 2014, 12:41
Looking at your image there is an information about paypal IPN invalid. Maybe there is the problem: with the paypal process and not with aerosoft :encouragement:
When i buy thru paypal, i allways get this info there: "PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Verified; x.xxxEUR)]"

I think it must of cleared because Aero soft sent me the link. But then, it was useless till I got unlock code from AeroSoft. I do believe it may of been a Paypal issue all along.

I'm optimistic that they will drill down on this tomorrow, maybe I can post a few pics after I get it all set up. 2469