PDA

View Full Version : AH Seafire skinpacks by UncleTgt

UncleTgt
January 6th, 2014, 07:21
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/616613890118152736.jpg
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - British

Description: AH Seafire IIC skinpack by UncleTgt
These are a collection of repaints for Buddha 13's conversion of the Aeroplane Heaven Seafire IIC for CFS 2.
The aircraft are:
801FAA HMS Furious, Home Fleet JUL43
809FAA HMS Stalker, Salerno landings SEP43
885FAA HMS Formidable, Mediterranean OCT42
885FAA HMS Formidable, Operation Torch, NOV42
894FAA HMS Unicorn, Salerno landings SEP43
Also includes, updated kelti-style prop bitmap & a new dp file with kelti exhaust effects added, english translation for a/c parts & more accurate load-out options.
I added loadouts using Brunosk's 90ltr slipper tank(BSK_spits, available at SOH), & a 250lb bomb from Bismark 13's Beaufighter weapons (WD_beauTFX, available at SOH).
To install, unzip the download and place your chosen files in the correct folder(s) for the AH_Seafire_IIC within the aircraft folder in your CFS2 Main Directory. Back up any originals & replace them with these.
Thanks to
Aeroplane Heaven for a great aircraft, & Buddha 13 for the CFS2 conversion.
Kelticheart for his prop & exhaust work, & Brunosk & Bismark for their weapons packages.
Morton for his seafire skins pack, that provided much of the template for these skins. All I did was to add some different sets of markings.
This is freeware and subject to the usual conditions
UncleTgt
JAN 2014

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AH Seafire IIC skinpack UT.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=17911&catid=58)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

UncleTgt
January 6th, 2014, 07:21
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/894113890121059823.jpg
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - British

Description: AH Seafire LIII skinpack by UncleTgt
These are a collection of repaints for Buddha 13's conversion of the Aeroplane Heaven Seafire LIII for CFS 2.
The aircraft are:
807FAA HMS Hunter, Indian Ocean MAY45 (camo a/c)
807FAA HMS Hunter, Lt Cmdr G Baldwin, Indian Ocean JUL45 (silver a/c)
894FAA HMS Indefatigable, Sub Lt Reynolds, Tirpitz strikes AUG44
894FAA HMS Indefatigable, Operation Meridian, Sumatra DEC44-JAN45
894FAA HMS Indefatigable, Sub Lt Reynolds, Operation Iceberg, Sakishima Gunto APR 45
880FAA HMS Implacable, Truk strikes, JUN45
880FAA HMS Implacable, Lt Cmdr M Crossley, off Japanese Home Islands, UAG45
Also includes, updated kelti-style prop bitmap & a new dp file with kelti exhaust effects added, english translation for a/c parts & more accurate load-out options.
I added loadouts using Brunosk's 90ltr slipper tank(BSK_spits, available at SOH), & bombs from Bismark 13's Beaufighter weapons (WD_beauTFX, available at SOH), & the Defence of Australia 52 gall drop tank for the P40 (us52galld.zip, available at Flightsim, SOH etc).
The silver 807FAA a/c also has a new "shinier" model you can use.
To install, unzip the download and place your chosen files in the correct folder(s) for the AH_Seafire_LIII within the aircraft folder in your CFS2 Main Directory. Back up any originals & replace them with these.
Thanks to
Aeroplane Heaven for a great aircraft, & Buddha 13 for the CFS2 conversion.
Kelticheart for his prop & exhaust work, & Brunosk & Bismark for their weapons packages.
Morton for his seafire skins pack, that provided much of the template for these skins. All I did was to add some different sets of markings.
This is freeware and subject to the usual conditions
UncleTgt
JAN 2014

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AH Seafire LIII skinpack UT.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=17912&catid=58)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Rami
January 6th, 2014, 09:31
UncleTgt,

You are to be commended for bringing these lost gems back into prominence. :encouragement: Thank you for all of your hard work on these! :biggrin-new:

Devildog73
January 6th, 2014, 10:40
:jump: See how you are?! :wiggle:

Now I am going to have to add these AH Seafires to the mix.

AND,

I have room in my aircraft folder.

Back to re-writing some Iceberg missions.............:very_drunk:

Desert Rat
January 6th, 2014, 11:01
looking awesome as always,

thanks muchly,
Jamie

gius
January 6th, 2014, 12:17
Magnificent skins, UT.
Thanks for your hard work.:applause:

mav
January 6th, 2014, 15:36
Thx UT,

Superbly done!! :ernaehrung004:

Worthless
January 6th, 2014, 16:16
Wonderful skins Uncle. I just got them. I'll be pulling a Seafire out of storage to try them on. Thanks!

UncleTgt
January 7th, 2014, 03:27
Just in case people are scratching their head over where to get the original a/c nowadays ...

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=50&id=16254

nicely packaged up, no need to serch for updates, fixes or changes. Includes sound files & gauges :wavey:

kelticheart
January 8th, 2014, 00:23
The same top-notch, awesome quality repaints you keep spoiling all of us with, UncleTgt!

:encouragement: :triumphant: :encouragement:

Thank you!
KH :ernaehrung004:

SOLOBO
December 5th, 2014, 15:41
With a little late... Excellent, excellent...! :icon29:

Devildog73
December 5th, 2014, 18:27
Thanks UT,

I had missed those back in January.

I appreciate you very much.

DD73