PDA

View Full Version : IRIS Opens up new forums!

Smudge
January 2nd, 2014, 23:15
We'd like to announce the opening of our new community forums at www.irissimulations.com.au!

We've noticed an increased demand for community based activities and a feeling of inclusion which we find neither our facebook page or support ticket systems offer.

Facebook is fantastic for distributing information quickly and effectively, and we will continue to use it to suit our needs, and our support ticket system, whilst a superb tool for our admin team, is very much a one to one interaction.

With these new forums, we aim to bring back the community feel which has been sadly lacking in recent months!

So I invite you all over there, take a look around, post some images and let's all get to know each other over a wing or two! (Unless you're a helicopter pilot, as they don't have wings!)

Regards

David.

CG_1976
January 2nd, 2014, 23:56
Thanks Dave for the HU.

Smudge
January 3rd, 2014, 00:03
No Problem. :)

GB
January 4th, 2014, 06:44
Thanks Dave for the Forums and the generous support you provide

Paul Domingue
January 4th, 2014, 18:10
David,

I registered for the forum but never got the confirmation email and it didn't go to junk as I checked.

Paul

Smudge
January 4th, 2014, 22:23
Paul, I'll PM you privately. Are you with comcast by any chance?

IanHenry
January 5th, 2014, 03:28
Hi,
I also registered and never got the email.

Ian.

dougal
January 5th, 2014, 07:23
This is great and very welcome news. I love my Iris products - every single one;-)
Facebook type stuff is ok, but nothing compares to the ease and feeling of forum type support, so thanks Iris;-)

Paul Domingue
January 5th, 2014, 08:20
Paul, I'll PM you privately. Are you with comcast by any chance?

David, got the PM, thanks. Not Comcast I'm on COX, why?

dougal
January 7th, 2014, 04:29
I'm another not receiving an activation email:-(

Smudge
January 7th, 2014, 23:17
Paul, sometimes comcast e-mails don't go through.. no idea why, we've always had issues with Comcast for as long as I can remember.

Dougal, if you PM me your email and username you used, I'll reset your password for you so you can log in and change it. :)

Dangerousdave26
January 8th, 2014, 04:12
Paul, sometimes comcast e-mails don't go through.. no idea why, we've always had issues with Comcast for as long as I can remember.

Dougal, if you PM me your email and username you used, I'll reset your password for you so you can log in and change it. :)

Comcast and AT&T block a lot of automatic emails sent to there users.

To be unblocked you have to prove your are a legitimate entity and not a spammer. (read send us $$$ and we let you through)

bmd
January 8th, 2014, 11:24
Hello David,

I have follow the register process and I have received an e-mail. I use the username and the password send with the e-mail, to login. The login was successful. Then I updcate my password. I come back later with myy sername and the new password. I was recognized, but the only page I have access is the one for updating my profile which already should havce been updated previously. What should I do to have access to the forum?

Have a good day

Benoit

EDIT

Today I have access to the forum. Problem solved.

Have a good day

Benoit