PDA

View Full Version : Boeing 777 required........

T6flyer
December 26th, 2013, 04:32
Hello,

A friend of mine who is an airline pilot, has just sent me a message, which being a low and slow kind of chap, don't understand at all!!! :) Can anyone give him some advice on what is good out there, if available at all?!!!

Cheers Martin, I'm specifically after the 777 with the correct internals, like FMC operation and the ECL, electronic check lists. I know PMDG is supposed to be awesome. I'd like to know what spec pc I'd need or if people have it working well on a iMac, when running as a PC with Paralells etc.

Hope someone can help (cant change this font size, sorry)

Martin

fliger747
December 26th, 2013, 08:41
I haven't tried the PMDG 777 as yet but was involved in their 747-400 project. As they have top flight dedication to thorough and realistic operation I would expect their 777 to be up to the standards someone who might be transitioning to the 777 would expect.

T

PrivateCustard
December 26th, 2013, 11:19
I haven't tried the PMDG 777, but it's supposed to surpass anything else to date.

As for PC specs required........I think Skynet may have something capable!

warchild
December 26th, 2013, 11:35
Welll, i dont have the 777 but i bought their 737NGX and was quite impressed by it. Then i bought their MD-11 and I wasnt too impressed.. i recommend reading feedback from users as much as possible before making a decision..

Bjoern
December 26th, 2013, 13:14
Their MD-11 is older than the 737 (oldest model in the lineup?) and the 777 is newer than the 737, so chances are that the 777 is just as good. Other forums are overflowing with praise, if that's any kind of indicator...

Naismith
December 26th, 2013, 22:32
Check out Froogle on YT he has several in depth PMDG 777 videos. A lot of other worthy view besides also.

http://www.youtube.com/user/frooglesim/videos