PDA

View Full Version : GAS sale at FS Pilot Shop?

ThinkingManNeil
December 20th, 2013, 08:47
Got an e-mail yesterday saying that Golden Age Simulations was having a sale over at FS Pilot Shop (as well as Carenado, IRIS, and a couple of other vendors...) but I've not seen any sign of of any GAS items on sale. Anyone know anything about this as I want to pick up the Ryan PT-22 but I don't think I've got enough in my PayPal account to cover the US/CDN $ conversion and whatever cut PayPal takes for itself, so I'm hoping there is a sale to bring the price down a bit...

N.

Spad54
December 20th, 2013, 09:18
Got an e-mail yesterday saying that Golden Age Simulations was having a sale over at FS Pilot Shop (as well as Carenado, IRIS, and a couple of other vendors...) but I've not seen any sign of of any GAS items on sale. Anyone know anything about this as I want to pick up the Ryan PT-22 but I don't think I've got enough in my PayPal account to cover the US/CDN $ conversion and whatever cut PayPal takes for itself, so I'm hoping there is a sale to bring the price down a bit...

N.

PC Aviator is also running a sale on all our products 50% off. I think FS Pilot shop is rotating the products that are on sale at any given time.